Does anyone know what happened to Morgan (April)?

Hey guys -- I used to be a big fan of Morgan at the Aqua/Luna, who later worked as April at a place on Churchill -- can't remember the name, but it's not open anymore. Early 20s, brunette, gorgeous spinner. Anyone know what happened to her?

I think she retired once Relax and Enjoy closed down, I saw her once after that and she mentioned that she was thinking about dancing. Don't have any other information unfortunately, she was one of my favourites.

I think she retired once Relax and Enjoy closed down, I saw her once after that and she mentioned that she was thinking about dancing. Don't have any other information unfortunately, she was one of my favourites.

Thanks, I had forgotten it was called Relax and Enjoy! It was a pain to get there, all that construction on Churchill -- but for Morgan (April) it was worth it! Sad to know she retired, but hope she shows up again sometime, somewhere. She was a dream for someone who likes spinners.

I think she now goes by Madison, and is half of this duo. But I'm absolutely not 100% sure about that - I met April at R&E, but haven't caught up with her since.

I am a big fan of Madison's but unfortunately this is not the same young lady as Morgan from AOL. I have seen one of Morgan's friends at AOL recently who informed me Morgan retired from the buisness quite some time ago. Although as far as looks go if Morgan was your type, you would probably like Madison, both brunette spinners in they're early 20's.

• Like 1