I use Kama Sutra Love Liquid in Tingling Peppermint. I like it because it has just a slight peppermint fragrance and tingle which helps create a very sensual mood. It does not get sticky and wipes off easily, and it doesn't stain (I'm sure most of us have made the mistake of putting an oiled hand on a bedsheet before)! I have gotten lots of compliments from clients on this oil. This was my first time trying it but I think I will buy it again! It comes fragrance free as well, I'm pretty sure, but I like the mintiness. I also like the KY tingling mint 3-in-1 massage oil but I find the tingle can be a little too strong for more sensitive areas.

For actual massage, lotion gets dry and doesn't really allow for a smooth massage motion. Oils are hands down better.

I use unscented only. I use unscented baby oil. It is just mineral oil, simple, inexpensive, seems to heat up during use, and stays smooth and usable for a long time with just a little. It is hypoallergenic, and suitable for sensitive skin of all types (good for babies, good for everyone). And the brand I use (from Shoppers Drug mart) does not stain.

I never give anyone a massage on sheets tho, that just seems impractical. All massages, considering the use of oils and lotions, the client is laying on a bath towel.

I put the oil in a pump bottle, for obvious reasons.

For the actual hj, then I add some tingling lube for the fun factor. After the flip by the time the client has laid out on the towel for even a few minutes, the oil has been absorbed into their skin and the towel with almost nothing left over except smoother and softer skin.

There's just no good way to explain any kind of scent, in my experience, so I don't use any at all. :)

• Like 1