Goddess Tania

I have always wanted to explore role playing, bondage, spanking, and domination. In my exploration of my sexuality, I have found that light pain can be as much of a turn on as pleasure. There is something about giving up control and allowing someone do what ever they want to you as being very exciting. There is a sense of adventure and freedom that you have like being on a rollercoaster. Once you have committed to the ride you are on for the duration. There are ups and downs in terms of pleasure and pain, but the key for me was to find someone who I would feel comfortable sharing the ride with.

I did a little research and found Goddess Tania on the Red Zone Toronto site. I liked her pictures; she was pretty with an athletic build. I sent her an e-mail over viewing that I had no experience, but that I wanted to explore. She asked some key questions on my interests, desires, type of role playing I wanted, and we exchanged several e-mails. I decided to book a multi hour appointment with Goddess Tania, and she was going to be a dominant schoolgirl for me.

When I saw her in person she looked exactly like her pictures. She looked very hot in the outfit. Before we began we had some wine and got to know each other. Being new together she asked me to provide with her feedback on how hard or soft she should go. She wanted me to get the maximum out of the experience, so she wanted me to test my boundaries. After removing most of my clothes, I was securely tied to a chair and blindfolded for most of the time. Then over the 45 minutes or so she had her way with me. She used different types of clamps in my nipples, and subjected them to a full workout. I really enjoyed the combination of pain, light slaps, kisses and caresses. Quite often I asked her to go harder, and at one point she was flicking these nipple clamps with her fingers and this resulted in a very intense reaction from me. She also used other toys on me, and I really was turned on and fully enjoying the experience. Afterwards we went to the bedroom, and once again I was secured and fully open for abuse. She allowed me to see and explore her body as the uniform was gradually removed. Our bedroom session involved numerous toys, including vibrators, and my first strap-on experience. I ended with an extremely intense release.

Afterwards after I had a shower and got dressed we talked about the experience. She had really taken the time to read my e-mails and she did her best to make sure she had taken care of my desires. I had a really intense time, but my goal of being unmarked was reached. However my body was humming in all the right places. We talked about another appointment and what type of roll playing we might do the next time. She also described some other things she wants to do to me, and to be honest I can't wait.

She really is good at role playing, domination, but wants to ensure you have a great experience. I can see why she has had some long term clients. If you have an interest in this area check out her ad and her web site. If you have any fantasies let her know, and I am sure you will have a great time.

Her Ad: http://www..com/prodomme/tania/index.htm

Her e-mail: [email protected]

Her Web site: http://www.breaking-taboos.com/

Her phone number: (416) 827-9009

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
Edited by okneil 2007
trying to change the title from recommendation to Goddess Tania

Okneil 2007,

Thank-you for steering me towards your encounter with Goddess Tania. She is an absolute cutie. It takes courage to step-out of your boundaries and to explore your curiosities. Encouraging to know that there are special individuals such as Goddess Tania that can make those fantasies a reality. Thank-you for sharing your journey.

Tigerclaw

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.