Selina @ Ottawa Sweetheart

Guest c**io**m7

This review is a little late...a couple days ago I noticed a new girl at Ottawa Sweetheart, Selina and after the success with Apple, curiosity got the best of me.

Sweet girl, and she shows almost an innocence that made me worried about service but, that worry was unfounded. As soon as we started DFK and my hands started to roam, she was full-blown horny. A quick touch and she was dripping wet!! Yeehaa!!

Selina's bbbj from her knees is awe-inspiring. Her DT? All the way down with the appearance of little effort. In 69, I ventured towards the O and she went ballistic! (in a good way). She started taking me deeper and harder and was gyrating all over the place. Wet, deep...she couldn't get enough.

Selina's kitty is one of the most delicious I have tasted in a long time, and TIGHT!!! It took effort, even with all the natural lube, and once I started going, she was going like crazy! In mish, her hips were going side to side, up and down and she was pulling my hips to enter her as far as possible. She put her legs on my shoulders and asked for it harder. From that view, I just gave it! She lets out a huge scream as we finish and says it has been a while for her, new to town and the business.

In the shower she mentioned that when she doesn't have a boyfriend, she works. When she does, she doesn't work. Apparently she just started working again and, if she is this enthusiastic, she is going to do well.

My final wish? Selina and Apple together. That would be heaven!!

Ottawa Sweetheart, you did it again! Thanks!!

I too saw selina today. Appointment with her via new asian agency sweatheart was easy and the phone gent polite. As for Selina, she is very very friendly and though she has the natural tan but her mixed cute face makes up for her tanned skin. She is a total GFE and she was very puzzled when I turned down one of her services she was about to offer. Lots of kissing exchanged and a big see you later hug at the end.

Guest *ig*a**

Well I took the plunge and seen Selina on sat. She is an amazing young woman very friendly and a good kisser. The location was excellant. I won't get into alot of details but her bbbj was wet and wonderful. Also for all you guys who like big nipples Selina is a must see hers are really big. I would definatley recommend seeing her.And as always ymmv.

Posted via Mobile Device

Met Selina at CandyLand

Same girl,

Same fantastic experience and good English communication to go with it.

Adds to a more complete experience.

Scaling system:

Spinner body, tight. Tone, strong, clean

Facially, cute, not beautiful nor hot.more GND, and tight everything. She's a repeatable experience. No hesitation on visiting her again.

Well folks, 2012 has been a blowout year for this hobbiest. I could not have asked for a better year. See y'all in in 2013.

This is BootyLoving, signing out.

Went to see Selina today and wow! What a sweety-pie!

Being a little nervous initially, she led the way to get things warmed up with some nice hugs and kisses, then into the shower, which was very nice. By the end of that I was quite comfortable and took the lead, which she followed quite easily. She has a very pretty face (to me), a great body (to me), perfect size breasts (for me) and great, huge nipples (and I do so enjoy that combination) and soft skin. We had a lot of fun, showered again, had more fun, then showered again. Whew!

I was quite tired by the end and figured it was time to go. Selina actually chuckled and wondered why I was getting dressed. We checked the time and there was 7 minutes to go--close enough for me, but, she was ready to finish the time...but I was good with heading out...then I find out she has an outcall to go to...I had no idea...so, no clock watching or rushing whatsoever.

Selina is definitely someone I will see again.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.