Sign in to follow this  

Kitty @ Candyland

Guest c**io**m7

Candyland's newest, Kitty, is a cute little number. I cannot offer advice on age verification as I am finding that I am not good at that.

I have to admit, the visit started a little mechanical and robotic but I decided that I would not go this route and took over for a little bit of a lead. Kitty's response was very warm and enthusiastic so, I think that was a good strategy.

Shower for 2 was uneventful however, it wasn't until after the shower that I started to clue into the robotics.

The bbbj was a slow start but, as soon as I pulled her hair out of my view, held her head in my hand and began to very gently thrust deeper into her mouth, the routine ended and she let loose. From here, the bbbj turned into BBBJ!!! Lots of tongue action, head and hand twisting and full, push down hard DT. It became obvious this was the right choice of tactic because as I moved to explore her with digits, she was soaked!! She only paused once in a while to move down for a vigorous BLS, venturing very close to the o with her firm, flickering tongue.

We started in CG but, I like the cuteness of her ass so I bent her over for some doggie to finish. I had hoped to go again but, it was not in me today.

Before signing off, I have to not forget one thing. Although the nipples are of the smaller variety, when she gets going, she could poke your eye out! Be careful!

I'm not surprised you couldn't go again based on all the reviews you've been writing lately, obviously you're enjoying yourself :)

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this