I just came back from a one-hour visit with Rain. First, I most say that since Rain has been working for a while for PK, I am astonished that there are so few recos.

She is a good looking lady. Standing 5`8`` without shoes and very nice body.... and those devilish sparkling eyes.

I came in just after she had done a photo shoot. So, a got a glimpse of the sexy lingerie she used for the shoot. Oulala!

She has a great personnality. She put me at ease right away. In fact, we had casual talk through out the session. Very easy going and talented. I am not a bang-bang kind of guy, I like to take my time and she recognised that. Lots of carresses and kisses prior to the main event and during the main event. She was very responsive. I`ll spare you the details but this was a thoroughly enjoyable session.

Would I repeat....... you must be kidding. I told her that I would like to see her again sometimes. She asked if there is something else I`d like to do but...since PK does not rent sheeps.... no, I would take the same, same, same, time and time again.

Yes.... I really enjoyed my time with this special lady.

Thank you Rain. xox

Agency PK
I would visit again
Agency PK
I would visit again

I met this sweet lady again recently and our encounter was as good as described in my first recommendation. In my mind, she is my definition of what a GFE encounter should be.

Do yourself a favor fellow cerbites, take out your umbrella and go for a walk in (to) the Rain.

Rain Rain Rain...

Well after last nights cam show I had to see Rain in person.. SHE Was the Best Experience I ever had..

What a lady. Beautiful tall and very welcoming. She as a great personality and very very friendly. You can't go wrong with Rain, if your respectful. She has amazing eyes and her body is A1 perfect. She has big natural breasts, my dick loved them..lol

WOW She's a great kisser with lots of togue yummy.

She also as long legs, beautiful bum and shaved kitty that loves being licked. She is very open minded and all my request were done with a big smile on her face.

I like this girl and you will too.

Treat her well guys

Thanks to my previous PK excursions and the totally-unselfish recommendation by Emily, I decided to experience Rain. This is one of the most personable women I have ever met, period. If I could afford it and I could handle the inevitable distraction I'd see the two of them together (notwithstanding Emily's indy status). And to her credit, Rain has also recommended other PK girls for me to see. But I like to build a rapport and so seeing too many women would kinda make me scatterbrained, from a hobbying sense.

Rain's pics can be seen on the PK site and they are 100% accurate. She is not a 20-year-old Barbie Doll but she is just as beautiful. Rain is 5'8" and I joked that she's kinda Amazonian but that was only when she had her heels on. With her height, she has nice legs. Her boobs are very nice handfuls and are neither too soft nor too firm (natural). I took my time to look at her tush for a while this time (my 3rd time seeing her) and it's a very nice shape. Her vee is succulent and tasty with lips that are nice and soft. Deep French Kissing is, for sure, a service feature of hers (or perhaps my experience is limited). Digits are fine (within reason).

But, for me, her best feature is her smile. The still pictures don't capture the full animated effect of her face. Grin of a Cheshire Cat? That's close but it's more of a wide smile.

She makes me feel very welcome, and comfortable, in her presence.

Conversation? Hah! We have certain things in common with both our past and present that allow us to joke with each other. A LOT!

I plan to repeat with her (and Emily) as regularly as I possibly can.

Edited by Gntlmn

This is a little late in coming, so sorry Rain!

Rain was the first GFE SP I saw when I started the hobby back in november. I wasn't aware at the time, since she was my first GF experience, that her level of service is second to none ... well except for Alicia but that will be another post on another day! ;)

She was very courteous at the door, very friendly and made me feel at ease even though I was very nervous as a newbie. She wasn't my very first SP but it had been a good decade and a half since I called upon an SP, and back in the day they didn't offer GFE.

Even though I'm more into the spinner type her skills more than made up for my preference in body type. I'm not gonna go into details about our encounter (I try to be a gentleman) but she did things to me I really wasn't expecting and I can tell you they were good things! Also I never felt rushed, she gave me her full attention (as in no texting on the side or answering phone calls and so on) and was an enjoyable conversation.

I hope this post will help a few guys out

Hey baby,

if you see this, i just wanna say i love you

treat this women like she's your wifey......she keeps it 100 percent real and i wish i had this princess all to myself.....god damn she's gorgeous

i love you baby girl...can't wait till next time

#brownboylove

Well, I just had an amazing time with Ms. rain. We ahd chatted 3 times or so in the pk chat room and she had always peaked my interest. She always had something creative and engaging to say so I have been nervus to meet her.

When she arrived today, she was outfitted in a lovely bright green summer dress and when she was on my doorstep she is exactly as beauiful and tall in person. From the moment she came inside she was upbeat, personable and engaging. This is likely the type of woman that you could literally chat with all night and not have any awkward pauses.

We quickly made our way to the bedroomwear she lit up and was chatting away about all kinds of stuff while shedding her clothing. She enjoys being naked and talking about being naked. She has a lovely body with nice smooth skin and long smooth legs. Her breasts are lovely naturals which I told her she should never change as we were talking about breast surgeries. She has a few different tints of colour in her nice long dark hair. I have never honestly seen a person naturally smile so much..it,s extremely becoming on her.

Ms. Rain enjoys what she does, is passionate in her actions, sounds, reactions, etc...I was allowed to take the lead and devour her for a while to which she was more than responsive. She enjoys your tongue action just as much as introducing a finger or two for added pleasure. She is very attentive to your needs and is very orally inclined and takes her time and doesnt rush. She really gets turned on by nipple play and enjoys a nice butt massage which I was more than willing to acquiesce to.

This woman is physically appealing but mentally stimulating and has such a depth of character that it becomes an added sexual attritute. I thoroughly enjoyed my time with this woman who possesses the experience and knowledge that some do not. I would suggest any man that is looking for a connection or conversational stimulation that you endeavour to meet this lovely young woman.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.