The wierdest thing happened......

The wierdest thing happened to me today.

I was in session with a client and well to politely put it , things got pretty hot and all of a sudden I felt like this rush of hot. I thought mabye the condom broke, but it was me. At first well I thought it was somthing else ( little kids call it going number 1) but it wasnt. It was something totally different . I didnt know it but I squirted. I didnt even know I could do that. I thought like only certain women had it in them???

Now I have to try and figure out how I did it. Like I said , it just happen. Has this happen to anybody else. lol I'm sorry but this is something totally new that I just discovered.

I presume this happened during an orgasm. I've been with several squirting SPs. Virtually all of them didn't squirt until they were over 30 years old. I don't know how old you are, but that may be a factor.

The squirters I've been with told me they don't squirt every time they have an orgasm. Some of them even try not to come with a new client if he's not aware they might squirt because he might be turned off. I don't specifically book squirters, but I certainly don't mind when a lady squirts. I understand she's not peeing on me, and the smell and taste of the fluid are exactly like the natural smell and taste of the lady's pussy juice diluted with warm water.

The first squirter I was with was a Toronto lady known for this. She came at least 15 times in a two hour session and squirted every time - in my face and all over my body. She even squirted a few times when giving me a BJ and the only contact between us was her lips on my dick - no contact of any kind with her pussy. My only complaint was that the mattress in my hotel was saturated when we were done. :biggrin:

Just look at it this way: at least you didn't feel something warm and then realize that you just took a deuce on the guy. :icon_wink: