Question for the ladies here.

Hi, its possible one of the guys here could answer but im trying the ladies first. a friend of mine who was a provider who has quit the business just found out that her add is still being posted on a different site without her consent. the adds are old ec adds from over 2 years ago. i`ll pm the name of the site if you need it (seen a few girls from here on there and even 1 that was murdered a couple years ago) but can a site be sued or anything for stealing a girls add and posting it on their site?

I would have her contact the site directly and ask them to take her advertising down, as well let them know she is retired from the biz.

There are more and more of these sites that copy ads and place them on there sites, and some are more work than others to have your information removed.

• Like 1

It obviously can't be a very reputable site if they are using ads without ones permission, if you contacting them and asking for their removal doesn't work I would expect your only other option would be a lawyer. I know they can help, in the past someone posted lies and stupidness on another site about me and I contacted a lawyer to find out who the someone was, I since have, it's all up to what you are willing to spend and it can be costly with no guarantees of the outcome. Good luck.

I have contacted the site about them running old ads of mine that they took from bp, they didnt do anything about my request to remove ads they are running.

Posted via Mobile Device

Maybe have her contact a constingency lawyer, however it's spelt, late & way past my bedtime. I'm trying to say the kind of lawyer that helps sue & takes 1/3.

I think there could be a case due to her retiring & she maybe trying to get into a professional line of work/dating someone new & wants her past to remain there & could damage her credibility. With the internet you can find anything for anyone that wants to know about your past/present. Likely even know when a woman's monthly is lol.

This is a reason why no one from my seasonal job gets my cell number. Google it & it's got Holly Raye written all over it.

Before google changed their rules I managed to contact them & have everything removed years ago that had anything to do with being a provider. Took a lot of contacting them & actually threats of how it can hurt my reputation in my straight life & that the media might want to hear about their unruly activities.

I sure hope she manages to have these ad's removed. Whats the point of them wanting them up, more hits on their site or just want to look like they are a reputable site? Which by doing this is proving just the opposite.

• Like 1

It would be nice if legally (don't know if legal or not) sites that steal, along with SP's who straight out plagerize from another lady's website could be publicly outed. Not only would (hopefully would) gentlemen boycott those sites and ladies, by doing so the sites and ladies doing the stealing would find their unethical behaviour counterproductive and unprofitable.

Just thinking outloud

RG

same thing happened to a girl I know - she was wondering why she was still getting phone calls.

All she could do was change her number.... :S

I would send a very professional email using legal terminology, which means you will need to research a little about the legalities of this situation.

I myself have been blessed with a few high profiled lawyers, police officers and the best head computer techs in NS in my family. When I had pictures stolen, ad texts stolen that was dealt with by me but I had them in my corner just in case.

Just a few months ago I was the victim of cyber bullying, harassment, defamation of character and basically made out to be the worst possible person to ever live and was basically told I shouldn't be alive or won't be living for long. This was done for reasons I won't say, with keeping the spirit of CERB among other reasons. I'm just telling my story and things can be done about anything done to you online with or without your permission.

My lawyers have all communication between said person and myself as proof, evidence and what was posted publicly online. I can only give some advice and that things can actually be done when it comes to online and having things removed or getting a lawyer involved. No one owns your material but you.

I pulled in my big boys. I know said persons real full legal name and more details that I am not willing to share, along all their online activity. Nothing illegal was done to obtain any of this information, all obtained exactly by the book. T's crossed and I's dotted.

Everything my officer family members could find on this person along with my tech cousins they found.

Now my lawyers who I will never have to pay thank goodness are just waiting for my word. Everything is ready to go for legal action, which can happen when I give the green light. I'm just trying to put this behind me and be positive because we all know misery loves company but I have a back-up plan, just in case said person for lack of better words "gets their dirties on again".

You may even be able to find a member who is a lawyer that will out of the kindness of their heart draft you a legal document (letter/email) for you to send. I'm not talking bartering crap, just an act of kindness. What you give out you get back and kindness is free!

All my support from a lady who was underestimated,

Lexy