Your last week on Earth

Yeah, sorry about the dramatic headline.

Inspired by a couple of disaster movies here.

If you knew you had a week to live before a big F------ing asteroid or comet hit Earth, what would satisfy your last wish moment?

Let's just say that imminent destruction puts a priority on life's ambitions. I once dared a girlfriend to prance outside naked (downtown) to the nearest phone booth and make a call to my apartment. Not to worry, the phone booth was just outside the building where I could keep an eye on her....she blushingly refused. I wonder why??

The point would be not to assault anyone, but to live-out that one outrageous gesture. I could die a happy (but small) man. Probably I'd have to line-up behind a thousand guys doing the same fantasy.

Your turn.

What wicked fantaxxxy would you like to share with your fellow humans during the last earth week.

I'm really not sure if I would want to act out a sexual fantasy as I've fulfilled most of those. Maybe something crazy like in the Borat movie, something that would cause shock and laughter, I loved his nerve and daring stunts.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I think I would like to go out in style! A good old Roman "!@#@!@" party would sound good to me!

mostly women (husband has to be there, he can serve drinks) all in a circle, and 2-3 take turns going into the middle and pleasuring me while the other ones cheer them on. I'm selfish in my fantasies.

I would have wild sex on the beach with a chosen favorite celebrity as a client just for the experience, thrill and excitement.

Then, I would take my family on a last trip to europe and savor culture, food and nice weather. At the end of it, being with people that matter to me the most is what would make my last moment truly meaningful.

Edited by Liana