Karina

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Visited Karina in her upscale hotel. She was visiting. She greeted me at the door with a lovely smile and a tender hug. As she walked ahead of me I saw her body and tall legs on 5" heels in a super tight super short black dress.

She made me feel very comfortable. Soon we were laughing and touching. The session proceeded at a natural pace that lead from companionship to total intimacy.

Karina had the softest and smoothest body I have touched in a long time. Her long silky hair was exciting to feel. Her nipples and Y made me never want the dinner to end. She was totally hot and completely balanced to my pace. There wasn't a single moment that I felt rushed. Bed ended with tenderness and communcation after intimacy. And the pleasure of having met me was on her face untill the good bye kiss at the door.

She will be leaving town soon. She promised to return. I'll definetly see her again when she returns.

• Like 1

Karina from BP?

Don't know about BP but she is a member right here on Cerb.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=71880

I met Karina this past week for a hour visit, she smelled delicious,skin so soft, and a body to explore was quite heaven,! She is very sweet looking lady, and my time spent with her was delightful. When she comes back to Ottawa, I would not hestitate to contact her again.

picture.php?albumid=5673&pictureid=36859

I had the great good fortune to meet Karina (for the first time) just before she left town. For a change, words just fail me... all I can think to say is "awesome - simply awesome! What an absolute sweetheart!" While YMMV always, I can attest that she sure put a tiger in my tank and went way beyond the extra mile! Unforgettable ... ;) Salamat sa iyo Karina!

Guest ****y1**2

I met with Karina this evening and I was nothing short of gobsmacked. She is gorgeous, smart, her English is good to go, and she's so completely down to earth. Booking was easy, the hotel was very classy, and she's so cool and nice... I'm still buzzing from the experience!

Karina is a safe GFE - she'll make you feel like you're a boyfriend but she's safe about everything.... the CBJ was amazing and she's so hot that it didn't stop me at all or even slow me down. This girl is stunning and so sensual - after we were done we chatted and got to know each other. She's nothing short of wonderful and so down to earth.

Bottom line: I would repeat with her on a daily basis for as long as I could... she's nothing short of amazing! Treat her well gents - she's a treasure!

I feel like one very luck guy at the moment. Tonight, I had the pleasure of meeting the lovely Karina and spent a wonderful time together. Karina is an absolute sweetheart and made the experience one I soon won't forget (if ever).

It is true what others have said, Karina has the softest skin that had me exploring every inch of that sexy, erotic and exquisite body of hers. I could have spent our whole time just sensually exploring her.....oh wait....I pretty much did :icon_redface:

Kingston, do yourself a favour and meet Karina. Treat her good and she will certainly do the same in return.

I had an absolute wonderful time with a wonderful lady and will be a repeat client for sure. :icon_wink:

I am very grateful that the fabulous Karina granted me an appointment to see her just before she left Ottawa. Karina is indeed a very sweet, humorous and gorgeous young lady. She has a nice, firm body. Her skin is soft and smooth and she possesses a very beautiful smile and a wonderful personality. And.. of course, she is hot, delightfully hot!

picture.php?albumid=5673&pictureid=43446

She provided me with an affectionate and sensual gfe. We started with lots of passionate dfk's - her lips were so soft and tender. She is easily one of the most sensual kissers I have ever met. We didn't seem to get enough of kissing each other. These were accompanied by caressings and huggings, and followed by foreplays including daty, cbj and 69. After our unforgettable main event, she asked me to lie on my stomach and proceeded to pamper me with a very nice massage. This lady knows how to treat a man! Very soon, we were back in our embraces and erotically touching and caressing each other, and of course, having lots of dfk's.

An hour with this wonderful lady passed by so quickly. She is definitely not a clock-watcher. In fact, I had to remind her many times worrying that it was getting close to her check-out time. I had such a good time with her, I hope to see her again the next time she's back in Ottawa.

I had the pleasure of meeting Karina last week - very friendly lady, great kisser, pretty smile, gorgeous face & body and the most beautiful ass !

I was finally able to connect with the beautiful Karina. If you like that exotic look this lady is a great choice. She is beautiful and has great body from head to toe.

We had a great visit together and she was fun to be with. She makes every effort to ensure you enjoy your time right down to the last minute, not a clock watcher at all.

She is a good kisser and did a great job of reading me knowing what I wanted which makes it better when you don't have to ask.

She is a repeat on my list.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.