Wishing You Success......

It is the first week of September and for many that brings a return to school and further educational opportunities.

I am always excited when I hear about those who have chosen to work on further college education, their first degrees or for many, Master's degrees and beyond.

To those people who have chosen to pursue this path, I wish you a successful year filled with meaningful course work and and hope that you seize the opportunity to bring your ambitions closer to fruition.

Best of luck to all of you.

• Like 1

Very nice sentiments Mr.Nice2

I too wish those going back to school, or about to embark on the next phase of their education the very best of luck in their studies

Some kids hated school, I enjoyed it, and absolutely loved university

Anyhow, again, best of luck

RG

Thank you RG and MrrNice2! As someone about to start graduate school, I really appreciate the support. I absolutely love academia, and enjoy challenging myself intellectually despite being scared of how much work I'll need to accomplish within the next two years. Hopefully my yoga practice will help me stay balanced!

I have no fear that it will be a great year and wish all my academic colleagues success in their research endeavors as well.

Best of luck everyone! Study hard, play hard, and have fun!

Always a little envious of people going back to school at this time of year. Seems to me there was a feeling of a clean slate with no "hangover" from the past around that September feeling.