SP near woodroffe for new guy

hey im new to cerb and new to this whole world, im only 22 and this is somewhat of a fantasy of mine, im out in the proffesional world now and would like to take a shot at this, my problem is im very green with this and will be shy, i am looking for a girl who will be good in this area, i have lots of questions and curiositys, another problem is my location, i am around the woodroffe area and dont have much options for transit, i can go west to kanata but have a hard time going east and downtown, (Any recommendations for my area?) i have read and read other posts and im looking to stop being a lurker so to speak haha

Guest *ig*a**

Try looking up Taylor Monroe she is in the westend near Lincoln Fields.

Posted via Mobile Device

Having trouble understanding why you can't go downtown as that is a single half hour bus ride for you from wooodroffe.

Posted via Mobile Device

Sara McQuestion is out that way as well...

cat

You have great recommendations here on this thread. I'd second Cat's recommendation for Sara.

Do you have the possibility of having a lady visit you at your place (look for ladies who offer Outcall)?? Some offer this as a primary way of doing business. Plus, you'd be at your place.

hey thanks for the responses everyone, i cant host outcalls due to a roomate issue, thanks for the incite though everyone, still hunting but will let you know how it goes