Looking for intel on a potential villainess with a killer butt

Hello Gents,

I thought I would call on the vast experience of this network to help me locate my next sp fantasy.

What I am looking for is the ultimate bad girl villainess. Preferably petite, curvy, strategic piercings, tattoos, and miles of attitude. She's the girl that you see at the strip club, who has that dynamite round ass, knows how to shake it, how to tease with it, leave you panting and begging for while smirking knowingly. You go for a dance with her, and she just about grinds you out of control, really works you over and sends you back to your friends disoriented and looking for cash. She doesn't rock the school girl look. She's the one in the black leather thigh highs that gets on stage and smacks the ass of the schoolgirl. Just plain evil, seductress.

Prefer Ottawa area, natural chest, option for Greek but not a deal breaker. Looking for a Saturday in October and need your help to narrow the field.

Any ideas?

Thanks