Sign in to follow this  

Jamie 25yo CL

Guest ***rgi*****9

Well I decided on doing another TOFTT, this one is with Jamie the 25YO Italian lady who has been advertising recenty on CL.

When I spoke with Jamie last week, I had mentioned about seeing her ad and was intrigued and wanted to learn more. So after a few questions I decided to book an appointment.

I knock on the door and a rather beautifull lady answers and lets me in, she is currently dressed in her everyday clothes nice tight jeans, we give each other a hug and small kiss. She informs me she doesn't kiss on the lips. She will however kiss me all over...

We both quickly undress and joined each other on the bed, she gave a very nice CBJ. The CBJ was very enjoyable, we moved into numerous positions and ended up going through a total of four different condonms. By the end of our session I noticed a couple of things had changed from my initial impression.

A. We did kiss

B. MSOG absolutely ( I was starting to think it was going to be one only)

C. She was not a clock watcher and seemed disappointed when I started to get up to get cleaned up

She is a thin lady 5'8 to 5'9 nice small breasts.

YMMV and there is definately MSOG which may end up leaving some people very pleased.

rate $$