I still see it when I log in, but I do seem to remember that the mod was making a few changes to it lately. I checked and found that he's got a thread about it in the town council area. Look for the following title.

Shout Box Disabled - For NEW moderated members at this time

Is it only me or has the "Shout Box" vanished? It no longer appears when I log in.

Hey Darlin'

I know this is an old post but I have the answer :P

I am almost sure you would have the shout box back by now, but this exact same incident had happened to me and the reason was there are rules for the shout box and one of them is that you may not post more than one visible post in the shoutbox. Such as there are usually 6 or 7 visual posts until the scroll takes over. The rule wasn't really enforced until some people were just having conversations on the shoutbox and was flooding actual intentful comments. So if you had more than one visible post they took away your shoutbox I think it was for a couple weeks or a month?

The reason I know this is because I am guilty of it as well :( lol But now I know and I have it back...Although I have seen it happen several times lately where there have been the same people posting consistantly, I guess it is only forced when someone kicks a stink up over it

Hope this helps!

Is it only me or has the "Shout Box" vanished? It no longer appears when I log in.

You probably received a pm from MOD lettign you know that your access to shout box was restricted for the amount of time etc..,etc.., etc