Masturbation follow up..........

Guest C****** K***e

In my car...not so strange except I was driving. Cruise control can be a god! (And the deserted Manitoba highways don't hurt.:-))

in the bathroom stall at work,,,,,,,,with some one peeing at the urinals..........boy I was horny that day

The last GO Transit bus leaving Yorkdale at 2am......was drunk and horny from clubbing and sat at the back and stroked it good......

Geez thats what I slipped on in the morning :lol:

And did you :?::roll::boobies: Lol

Of course , always listen to bf?s requests cause then when I want him to go somewhere with me there shouldn?t be any argument as he knows he will get his way later or maybe he had his way earlier. Give and take. Keep him happy in the sex dept and then he won?t or shouldn?t complain when I want him to go shopping and other things he isn?t big on.

The best thing for the mall is to take him into your favorite store and try on something sexy and give him a show to get him worked up then when the attendant isn?t looking surprise him by bringing him in the change room with you and unbutton his zipper and ........(fill in your own blank) haha bj, cim and swallow then walk out of the store with a big grin on your face and watch the sales clerks face as the 2 of you exit the change room together. Try this and they will want to go shopping every time you are going.

sorry that didn't really fit with the masturbate thread so I will add that I never close my blinds!

In fact...

We were supposed to go to the movie theater located in the mall and were planning on having sex there.

But while still in the car and talking about it, we got turned on, started to kiss, caress each other... That's when he had that brilliant idea! hihi

So of course I said yes! I was only planning on giving him a quick show but got carried away and continued until I had an orgasm.

The only problem is: after that, I had lost interest for the sex in the movie theater. :D

In my car...not so strange except I was driving. Cruise control can be a god! (And the deserted Manitoba highways don't hurt.:-))

Deserted and straight!

I would have to sya the car also, driving on the 401 in Ontario and I had a lovley lady doing the same next to me!

Thank god for leather seats!

Apex

In fact...

We were supposed to go to the movie theater located in the mall and were planning on having sex there.

But while still in the car and talking about it, we got turned on, started to kiss, caress each other... That's when he had that brilliant idea! hihi

So of course I said yes! I was only planning on giving him a quick show but got carried away and continued until I had an orgasm.

The only problem is: after that, I had lost interest for the sex in the movie theater. :D

So you actually watch the movie? What kind of persone are you!

Apex:grin: