Lady Mystique (unbelievable)

as an experienced sub of many years now, i have met my fair share of Domme wannabes. i am delighted to say, Lady Mystique is the "Real Deal". None of her pictures and i mean None, reflect the overwhelming sensuality and sheer erotic beauty she portrays if you are fortunate enough to see her in person. i particularly enjoyed her calm, direct approach. You know when you are there that you should not displease her in any manner. Your time will be better spent with her if you are open about your interests. If you are fortunate, she will pull you just slightly beyond your comfort boundaries and in a flash, bring you back. i am grateful that Lady Mystique has permitted me the opportunity to serve her and really do look forward to my next opportunity. When you meet her in person you will quickly realize, she is everything you might have fantasized about and much more. delighted to have served,,,, sub2u (a repeat offender for sure)

I had the opportunity to see Lady Mystique in person and I agree that she is 1,000 times more gorgeous in person than in her photographs on her website. Not a single one of her photographs captures her true physical beauty in person.