Has anyone seen from bp sept 10 a brunette, shows 3 pics like what you see, etc etc

I contacted her through e-mail and she replied fairly promptly with her rates, and informed me that she will communicate via cell phone upon booking.

I'm a complete and utter noob in this game, and haven't replied back yet, so I don't know if "booking" involves a fee of any kind or whether this is standard practice.

Guest p**h*x
I contacted her through e-mail and she replied fairly promptly with her rates, and informed me that she will communicate via cell phone upon booking.

I'm a complete and utter noob in this game, and haven't replied back yet, so I don't know if "booking" involves a fee of any kind or whether this is standard practice.

By booking I think she just means to schedule a time.

I only book thru email to avoid the people who are only at me for pictures, chats for weeks with no bookings, and other games people tend to.play if i were to just post my number, i try not to give out more info than necessary at the time.. To me its like giving my adress without a time booked or confirmed, to protect myself and my info, i give it out as needed.. Sorry for looking sketchy :( and i wasnt on cerb at the time to explain myself, hope u all understand! :) xx

• Like 1