Fredericton Jazz festival

Hi all,I was wondering with great interest as to how many people plan to enjoy all the music that goes with this yearly event.I was listening to the radio ads and I hear the name "Bruce Hornsby" but no range with it,anyone have any idea if indeed it is the real Bruce Hornsby of great fame ?

Tks,

SC

I have gone every year, this is my first year that I have to miss out:(

It really is a good time, so many asome showes. The passes are a bit pricey though. But there are plently of free shows to enjoy all over the downton area:)

Although I found that at times they stray away from the Jazz and Blues and you will find yourself stumbling into a punk show, lol....but for me, I like almost any kind of music when I can see it live;)

Hope you all have the chance to get out there this week, if you do happen to see me, you may discretely say hello, I am not shy:)

Cheers everyone!

Hi all,I was wondering with great interest as to how many people plan to enjoy all the music that goes with this yearly event.I was listening to the radio ads and I hear the name "Bruce Hornsby" but no range with it,anyone have any idea if indeed it is the real Bruce Hornsby of great fame ?

Tks,

SC

It's that Hornsby, with a different band. I can't catch the show, but I'll definitely catch Tedeschi and Trucks :)

• Like 1