Bachelor Party

Hi, I'm looking for a girl who would like to strip for a bachelor party. It's tonight in downtown Halifax. We were hoping for 2 hrs around 9pm. Also if you were open to adding some extras for the groom if he's into it we'd certainly pay well. I thought I had someone lined up but I don't think she'll be back in town tonight. Sorry for the last minute.

I am so very sorry that i couldn't make it back in time hun :( i feel horrible

I hope that who ever you picked did an amazing time and made all of you sexy gents feel extra special :)

No worries Emily, shit happens. As a matter of fact they were horrible though. Never gonna make that mistake again! It's Emily or none!

I personally think it would be more gentlemanly to have more than one lady attending an event like this. Not only for a logistics point of view, but safety as well.

But if opt for that, make sure the ladies know each other because otherwise you could have a real fiasco on your hands.

I learned my lesson from a party I attended where one guy unbeknownst to the organizer went ahead and invited girls as well.

• Like 2