Anyone visit 172spa?

They are advertising here a lot lately. If anyone has any recent experience, please reply or PM me. I performed a search and there was just a little bit of discussion but nothing recent.

Thank you.

I'm seeing a fav today so I will toftt at 172spa tomorrow morning and report back.

Wow, two massages in two days, horny guy! :)

As promised, I visited 172spa yesterday. The young lady there was quite pretty and sexy (great legs!). She gave a decent massage and I loved how she got up on my back on all fours and rubbed her knees into my lower back! Her english is quite good and we had a nice conversation covering many topics. She's a very happy, funny, and friendly woman. I left feeling very happy and refreshed :)

(I would say that the only downside is the location - not very discrete being located at a busy intersection.)

Actually the entrance is on the side on dalpé street of the building and there are on the second floor . I want there few times and it is alway the same girl even if there ads says new girl. Massage and service are good she offer FS bbbj depend on the price you want to pay. Negatif side there is no shower.

Actually the entrance is on the side on dalpé street of the building and there are on the second floor . I want there few times and it is alway the same girl even if there ads says new girl. Massage and service are good she offer FS bbbj depend on the price you want to pay. Negatif side there is no shower.

MG - you are referring to a different MP on Dalpé street. I have not been there but I did see the door and the sign. The place being discussed on this thread is at 172 Saint-Joseph Blvd, a completely different location (but both are close to each other).

Guest K***an

Went off the beaten path and checked this place out. I can confirm what Sixx25 said. Had the exact same experience. Girl's name was Yuri (or Uri?), and has a background in cosmetology. VERY nice looking! Not many amenities and the shower was apparently out of service all weekend.

first of all Monsieur Glad, you have the adress wrong, but my biggerconcern is that this is a MA section, so you should not be talking about bbbj and fs from an MA place. You are bringing unwanted attention from LE. You should be a bit more careful before writting comments, so as you don't get anyone in trouble.icon9.gificon13.gif