Kid?s say the funniest things!

I was told a story from an old co-worker of mine about something his kids said one day and is was quite funny!

He was telling me about his kid?s one being a 7 year old boy and the other being a 5 year old and they were arguing one day and the little boy told the little girl to ?Why don?t you crawl back into the hole she came out of!

In which she then replied ?Don?t fit!???. I thought it was quite funny.

What was the funniest thing you have herd come out of the mouth of little kid?

Not someting funny my friends son had said, but it was what he did...

Being the curious 5 year old that he is, he came out into the living room with an object in his hand. Lo and behold, it was a EXTRA Large size dildo:lol:

He said, "Mommy, Pee?" And you should have seen the looks on their faces, and at the time, I believe they had company over:-o

She told him, no that is "Dumby's Pee" as in it was his dad's pecker :lol:

Ha this other time, she wakes up in the middle of the night, wondering why her foot was feeling warm. Turns out her son, was rubbing that "KY Warming Lube" on her foot, thinking it was foot cream ROFLAMO!!

Not someting funny my friends son had said, but it was what he did...

Being the curious 5 year old that he is, he came out into the living room with an object in his hand. Lo and behold, it was a EXTRA Large size dildo:lol:

He said, "Mommy, Pee?" And you should have seen the looks on their faces, and at the time, I believe they had company over:-o

She told him, no that is "Dumby's Pee" as in it was his dad's pecker :lol:

Ha this other time, she wakes up in the middle of the night, wondering why her foot was feeling warm. Turns out her son, was rubbing that "KY Warming Lube" on her foot, thinking it was foot cream ROFLAMO!!

That's too funny! If I get sex toys, I will need to lock them up when my kid gets older!

LMAO

Apex

one time while i was in NYC i had 2 funny phone calls from 2 of my sons.

Things a mom would never think her sons would ask:

Mom do you have any tampons?

Mom can you buy me some make up?

Reasons for the calls...well the first question he wanted them for his gf and the second call he's goth...

one time while i was in NYC i had 2 funny phone calls from 2 of my sons.

Things a mom would never think her sons would ask:

Mom do you have any tampons?

Mom can you buy me some make up?

Reasons for the calls...well the first question he wanted them for his gf and the second call he's goth...

I can imagine if someone else heard those calls and didn't know the reasons behind them:lol: