Spa sessions with Sophia, designed with the Gentlemen in mind! This is where you can come to slip into luxury, bask in self indulgence that you so rightly deserve! You can touch and be touched in the most natural way that humans are meant to be. Leave your worries behind and escape into the realm of tranquility, serenity and complete bliss!

picture.php?albumid=4421&pictureid=28421

Below is a list of a variety add on treatments that you can enjoy to enhance your Spa experience! Enjoy all of these treatments in a 2 hour Gentlemen's Spa Session!

Nude full body massage using traditional Shiatsu combined with a Swedish massage, this will provide deep tissue massage, open energy chakra's which allows energy to flow freely throughout your body. This is completed with a Body slide massage, and yes....always leave HAPPY:smile:

Foot and face Reflexology You may enjoy this treatment on it's own or coupled with the above therapy. Reflexology uses finger and thumb pressure on certain reflexes found in the foot or face. This produces total body relaxation and helps to restore the bodies natural balance. This also comes with a foot soak and scrub. After which we move into erotic touch, body slides and yes....always leave HAPPY!

Custom made Aromatherapy oils also can be coupled with the above services. Oils can be used for pain management, inflammation, or to induce aphrodisiac sensations. Stimulate your senses into a euphoric state

Hot Stone Treatment My most Favorite form of relaxation massage! 50 Stones strategically placed to ease and sooth your muscles! Encourages total body relaxation! And yes....Always leave happy:)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pre booking is greatly appreciated, as my visit is not very long. Simply PM and I can reserve a time just for you!

OCTOBER 16- 1PM-7PM

17- 9AM-7PM

18-9AM-2PM

LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING NEW FRIENDS, AND HOPE TO SEE SOME FAMILIAR FACES AS WELL:)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------