Emily? Emily! Who is who?...

After much confusion over past few weeks I'd like to attempt to sort a few misundertandings..... Here goes,

emily-deeper connection is myself.

I am not the emily who breifly did duos with marissa dawn few months ago. We have same colour and similar length hair. I am also not the black haired emily mentioned in recent posts about broadways, nor am I the red haired emily who has started at nevadas.

I am the emily with recent recommendations here on cerb, and have recent reviews on other boards as well. If you have recently contacted me and things didn't add up (i.e. U said you saw me before but failed to b in my contacts and previous location was not right) this may help to explain. Also there is a website I have never advertised with, running an ancient ad with old rate. I have contacted them and hopefully this will be dealt with quickly. I contacted the site that is posting ads from many months ago with no results in past, hopefully my recent message was loud and clear to them. Anywho....

xoxoxo

Posted via Mobile Device

As of one hour ago, I can now say with first hand experience, that I whole heartedly agree with these fine gentlemen! You (Deeper Connection) are the only Emily in my books!

Sorry hun, aside from a few duos with touring PSE Alisa over the summer, I do not have a local duo partner.

You are assuming you"d have energy for another woman left once I was done with you...... silly boy!

I've been keeping my eye out for the right lady, til then I will happily exhaust my guests all by my lonesome. More for me!! xoxoxo prrrrrrrr

• Like 2