Something else, in my experience at least, and as one who prefers a GFE.

A lady can offer and provide as part of her menu (god I've learned to hate that phrase, best encounters have unfolded naturally, not as part of some script, but I digress) a GFE attempting all the companionship, intimacy, friendliness and chemistry that it entails. And it takes a very special lady that can go meet for all intense purposes, a stranger and make the man feel like he is with his girlfriend (hence term GFE)

But on some very special cases, you just click, have chemistry with a lady, and that is in large part due to the lady. In the cases I've experienced, where I've had repeat encounters with some ladies offering a GFE, the encounters cease to have any SP/Client feel to them at all,it's more, much more like friends getting together again. And, when it comes to activities in the bedroom, they are no longer a menu list of sexual activities. It becomes more like two friends making love. And don't you make love with your girlfriend?

I hope that doesn't sound too sappy and too romantic, (oh hell if it does it does) and I hope it came out right. And ladies, irrespective of what I said, I still keep my head on straight about this lifestyle and boundaries. But I do have some very special memories about some very special ladies.

A morning corny rambling

RG

• Like 1

Phone calls should not be answered by either party during the agreed upon time period.

The exception might be for the safety of the SP ie someone checking that she is OK when working from her own place. SP's have to be careful but not to have social calls during the client's time.

Percy

Those concerned about safe sex, avoid such practices.

Giving a BBJ without first covering the penis with enough lube to create a barrier.

Avoiding kissing if involved in any mouth to anal activity and also making sure there is enough lube to create an anal skin barrier.

Changing condom between anal and vaginal intercourse. Advising the client not to alternate anal and vaginal penetration while using the same condom.

Avoiding any oral activity is there is any odor from them vagina or the penis. Or any white vaginal secretion; or colored liquid appearing from either.

Being very cautious if the client or the SP is not showered before the encounter. Offering a shower together when necessary.

Checking for vaginal and penile warts.

Avoiding oral activity if there are any skin breaks on lips, white tongue, or foul mouth odors that are not food related.

Avoiding clients and SP's who are into injection drugs.

Can't think of much more :-p

Enjoy safer sex :-)

• Like 2