What is your dream car!

With the laws today you can't speed, can't do brake stands unless your 50,000 miles out of the city and city racing is out. Back in the day my hobby was racing on Carling and Baseline in my jet black 69 Camaro, on any given night 20-30 guys would set out and race all night, cops where around and usually never paid much attention unless someone was being an idiot, those days are long gone now. I ripped rubber everywhere I went and never got a ticket. So I guess now its about practicality, my choice is a SUV Off road Nissan Xterra.

I'm I the only one that hassn't had a 68 or 69 Camaro?

:cry:

My dream car.

http://www.gridcrasher.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/vwgina.jpg

California Highway Patrol in the Los Angeles area recently found some amusement filling out accident reports in a series of car accidents. As it turned out, drivers were losing control and running into other vehicles upon seeing a giant women’s pubis displayed on the front part of an oncoming car.

The CHP started frantically looking for the dangerous pubis and came upon the tracks of a young hairdresser named Nelly Node. Nelly’s passion for the arts made the young woman photograph her own crotch and put the zoomed picture on her Volkswagen Beetle. Nelly decided to use such a shameless method to prepare her college course work in which she analyzed the art of design. The witty student’s idea worked for the college professors.

She was proudly driving her ‘pubic beetle’ until the CHP arrested the woman. The court ruled that Nelly’s car was creating a dangerous situation on the roads. The girl had to paint over her car’s hood.

Here’s a picture of her VW before she had to repaint it.

Edited by whatsup
more info

Guest S**r***e

I have always wanted a 69 Dodge Charger R/T....but I have to agree that the 68 Camaro SS is pretty sweet too.

1974 Di Tomaso Pantera

You almost have to tape your hands to the wheel in order to hang on when you punch the throttle.

Rare and sexy (if only I were the same).