What is your dream car!

What is your dream car of all times?

I have always liked Elinor but I need to say I would love to have a 1968 or 1969 Chevy camaro Z28/SS!

I know what your thinking, kind of Gino and not too hard to come by, but it was the first V8 from the old days that I have aver driven! Kind of brings back a good feeling when I sit in one!

Apex

my dream car is any car I do not have to pay for

I have always like the Jag........or a nice Bently.....

i know its a fairly regular and easy to find car but I am hoping to buy a Charger in the near future.

the antique chargers are also beautiful. I'm a fan of those muscle-y cars :-)

i know its a fairly regular and easy to find car but I am hoping to buy a Charger in the near future.

the antique chargers are also beautiful. I'm a fan of those muscle-y cars :-)

My kind of girl!

I always been a huge fan of the older muscle cars, and love going to some car shows- only the nostalgic car shows. The owners spend a lot of time, effort and coin to keep them running and looking great, and show off their ASSets. I always liked the older Mustangs, especially the 67 classic convertible Mustang

2girlsinback.jpg

GetAttachment.aspx.jpg

Very honestly any Shelby Mustang! My current favorite is an Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione...god I love that car!

Going to come off sounding lame here, but I would really like a Subaru WRX, with tinted windows, painted in pink, and pimped out.

Another one I would not mind is a big bad assed truck. F350 Dually Club Cab fully loaded.

I've had so many cars over the years, if I had just a few of them today I would be pretty well off. I've had two 57 Chevys, a 56 Chevy, a 68 Camaro 327 (take that Apex!), a 69 Dart Swinger 340, assorted other less vintage cars including a surprisingly fun Beretta Z26 and VW Scirroco (lowered and tweaked). My friends had a lot of interesting cars like a 69 Camaro SS (396, again take that Apex!), Vettes, practically anything you like. We did a bit of illegal street racing before the current guys got so much attention, it's really a time honored tradition! :grin:

Guess you might have guessed I used to be quite the motorhead. In a past life I was an auto mechanic and had lots of fun. I helped a pal drop a Chevy 327 into an Opel ... darn, what was their little sports car called, looked like a mini Vette? Anyway, we did it. Got it! It was an opel GT ....Didn't last too long tho .... *LOL*

More to the point, I am perplexed that I can't pick what car I would really like to have now. I know lots I used to have that I wish I had back. I drove many cars including Jags and the like and they were nice in their way. But I can't really pin one vehicle down at the moment to say is my "dream car". I'll get back to you if anything comes to mind .... interesting topic brought me on a trip down memory lane. :-)

I always been a huge fan of the older muscle cars, and love going to some car shows- only the nostalgic car shows. The owners spend a lot of time, effort and coin to keep them running and looking great, and show off their ASSets. I always liked the older Mustangs, especially the 67 classic convertible Mustang

2girlsinback.jpg

GetAttachment.aspx.jpg

I like the first link the most "fully Loaded"!

Nice!

Going to come off sounding lame here, but I would really like a Subaru WRX, with tinted windows, painted in pink, and pimped out.

Another one I would not mind is a big bad assed truck. F350 Dually Club Cab fully loaded.

Did you want the truck painted PINK too?

I've had so many cars over the years, if I had just a few of them today I would be pretty well off. I've had two 57 Chevys, a 56 Chevy, a 68 Camaro 327 (take that Apex!), a 69 Dart Swinger 340, assorted other less vintage cars including a surprisingly fun Beretta Z26 and VW Scirroco (lowered and tweaked). My friends had a lot of interesting cars like a 69 Camaro SS (396, again take that Apex!), Vettes, practically anything you like. We did a bit of illegal street racing before the current guys got so much attention, it's really a time honored tradition! :grin:

Guess you might have guessed I used to be quite the motorhead. In a past life I was an auto mechanic and had lots of fun. I helped a pal drop a Chevy 327 into an Opel ... darn, what was their little sports car called, looked like a mini Vette? Anyway, we did it. Got it! It was an opel GT ....Didn't last too long tho .... *LOL*

More to the point, I am perplexed that I can't pick what car I would really like to have now. I know lots I used to have that I wish I had back. I drove many cars including Jags and the like and they were nice in their way. But I can't really pin one vehicle down at the moment to say is my "dream car". I'll get back to you if anything comes to mind .... interesting topic brought me on a trip down memory lane. :-)

Do you still have the 68 camaro?:cry:

Why do you feel the need to rub it in my face:cry:

Guest S****tha Ott*wa

I could not resist. I purchased an 07 Charger, tinted windows. Just love it she is my baby. Next a motorCyle this summer to go with my cottage to ride the gatineau highways then the BMW M3. Wow I need to work more lol.

Posted via Mobile Device

With the laws today you can't speed, can't do brake stands unless your 50,000 miles out of the city and city racing is out. Back in the day my hobby was racing on Carling and Baseline in my jet black 69 Camaro, on any given night 20-30 guys would set out and race all night, cops where around and usually never paid much attention unless someone was being an idiot, those days are long gone now. I ripped rubber everywhere I went and never got a ticket. So I guess now its about practicality, my choice is a SUV Off road Nissan Xterra.