Survivor Philippines - 25th. Edition

The 25th edition of the "Survivor" started last night. Judging from the longevity of this TV series, there should be a few viewers or fans here in this community. I for one, have not missed a single series since it premiered on May 31, 2000 on CBS.

The 25th season was filmed in Caramoan Islands, Camarines Sur, Philippines. The new series started with the castaways being divided into 3 tribes. Three previous Survivor contestants - Russell (Samoa), Jonathan (Cook Islands, Micronesia) and Michael (Australia) also returned. These three were removed from the show after sustaining serious injuries or illness in their respective series.

Last night episode 1 featured the usual alliance-building, Jeff (the football player) injuring his leg, Michael taking charge but cutting himself, bleeding from his head, then his foot, then finger..in the process, and the immunity challenge. The episode ended with Zane being voted off - his strategy got back-fired. I thought Russel was equally responsible for their loss and should have been given the boot.

Comments, anyone?

Guest *ig*a**

Ya I love Survivor only problem is I can't watch it till the next day so I record it on my pvr Arrgg. There are probably others that do the same so lets talk about it on Fridays. Please.

Guest *ig*a**

Ya especially the former Miss Teen Utah she is hot also what about that bonehead move by Zane.

Yes, she is both hot and cute. She liked the humourous Zane a lot and even said to him " You can not leave.." or something to that effect. But in the end, she sided with Russel. Wonder why she changed her mind?

Guest C*****tte

I am watching the show this season. I like the return of Jonathan. It might be the hat.

I am watching the show this season. I like the return of Jonathan. It might be the hat.

I am sure you'd enjoy it. As I said, I had never missed a single season since the first season. From watching those episodes, at the very least, I would know how to start a fire if I am lost in a jungle, lol..

Yup.....she did not lIke being there from the looks of it ........ And that chantIng On the beach in whatever language it was in was Plain strange

Posted via Mobile Device

I am a spiritual person who can respect that people pray for strength in certain circumstances but yes, the chanting on the beach was a bit strange. Anyone know what language it was in? At first I thought Latin since she is a seminary student but...?

Does anyone have any real favorites yet?

No, I don't know what language it was in.

And no, I think it is too early to have favorites yet - for me anyway. That being said, the two got kicked out were definitely not my favorites.

A doomed tribe - now left with a grand total of two members!

What is going to happen next - assimilation of the two into the two tribes?