Biggest turn off on a body?

Guest B***ke Ba****

Yeah having prominent hip bones stabing my inner thighs as I ride cowgirl is something that I just can't forget...yeeeeeowwwwwsers!

A stubbly kitty, kind of rough on the face and tongue.

and a stubbly face is rough on the kitty!

Bad breath would be my biggest turn off. That and unwashed hair, the smell of unwashed turns me off bigtime as well.

God, I hope you're talking about eyebrows with the plucking...

I cannot for the life of me bring a razor down there...no hands of a surgeon on this boy, I know I'm gonna slip. And I think I wouldn't mind having a girl do it for me, but that's like the complete, ultimate, epitome of trust. Maybe someday...bottle of wine first. For me, that is ;)

actually i like plucking a man's ears...haha...i know, i'm weird...haha

you'll have to come lay on my massage table in Ottawa and i'll give you a good going over...lmao...

and a stubbly face is rough on the kitty!

not just the kitty but your face...when kissing someone with stubble it can hurt.....especially if your a passionate kisser like myself....{i keep razors for said faces} ouch!

I prefer trimmed pubic hair.

Shaved is too boyish for my taste.

Thank you clearing that up. I also think that shaved pubes on man looks boyish, because where do you stop. I don't have much chest or abdominal hair but I do have hairy upper and lower legs.

Just for the record, I don't have any problem with the women who have a clean plate. The girlish look is nice!:-D

Hun

I don't think that there is a non-sexy body part on a woman. Personally, I am not big on piercings and find that they detract from beauty ... particularly facial piercings. Nipple piercings scare me too - the last thing in the world I would want to do is rip on out, so that means that I have to force myself to keep part of the playground out of bounds.

I would have to say that to me it would be any part of a woman's body that is abused by drugs/unkept/unclean; the biggest turn-off being bad teeth and bad breath...total deal breaker for me. Just give me a healthy, pleasant and well-adjusted lady companion and I'm happy.

i would have to say garlic breath and hairy balls is a killer for me....i used to waitress i have served to many people the morning after going out the garlic will knock you down since then i only have food with garlic if i know im taking some time off!!:lol:

Body odor of any kind is a huge turn off. I also hate long or dirty fingernails or toenails.. eeewww.. I have this huge pet peeve about people who clip their nails in a public place. Yes, it happens all the time, in the bus, metro, park bench. I just don't get it.. clip your nails at home! The sound of it makes me wince just like the sound of nails on a chalk board or a fork scratching a plate.. frissons!!

:)

Guest C*****tte
Body odor of any kind is a huge turn off. I also hate long or dirty fingernails or toenails.. eeewww.. I have this huge pet peeve about people who clip their nails in a public place. Yes, it happens all the time, in the bus, metro, park bench. I just don't get it.. clip your nails at home! The sound of it makes me wince just like the sound of nails on a chalk board or a fork scratching a plate.. frissons!!

:)

AGREED!! I love men who take care of their hands and nails. No need for pro manicures. Just use a nail brush and keep them trimmed. Nice (clean) manly men hands = sexy to me.

AGREED!! I love men who take care of their hands and nails. No need for pro manicures. Just use a nail brush and keep them trimmed. Nice (clean) manly men hands = sexy to me.

OH YES! Nice manly hands are so sexy and even better when mixed in with beautiful eyes and FULL KISSABLE LIPS (My favourite thing on a man!).

Guest S**r***e

I'll jump in on this. Basically I'm not a big fan of any piercing that goes beyond belly button and ears. I also don't like tatoos. I have yet to see a tatoo on a lady that I like. To each their own but why clutter up something so beautiful with ink? By the way, I have no tatoos or piercings. Would these things cause me to go limp? Nope, I just don't pay attention to them and play through. I find them as a turn off but not completely off.

My time to chime in...

Just when there is no chemistry what so ever, and it seems like a chore. It can happen with the most beautiful, and also with the most ugly. :sad:

See, I'm the reverse. Piercings and tatoos totally turn me on! What works for one person doesn't always for another...and hey, it's what you like or don't like that really matters in the end!

I'll jump in on this. Basically I'm not a big fan of any piercing that goes beyond belly button and ears. I also don't like tatoos. I have yet to see a tatoo on a lady that I like. To each their own but why clutter up something so beautiful with ink? By the way, I have no tatoos or piercings. Would these things cause me to go limp? Nope, I just don't pay attention to them and play through. I find them as a turn off but not completely off.

some ink is nice.....I like the simple ink that shows a womans personality......but some times there is to much..........like one girl I knew..had a hairy dick and balls on her ass........was kind of like strying a DP without the other person actually there....

some ink is nice.....I like the simple ink that shows a womans personality......but some times there is to much..........like one girl I knew..had a hairy dick and balls on her ass........was kind of like strying a DP without the other person actually there....

Agreed, some tat's are hot! but some make me ask questions! Like I saw a larger woman that had a tat that said "Tight"?

On the other side I saw a guy that had "Jucy" on his back? It was during pride week however!

Apex

Guest i***k***

There isn't one particular body part that I dislike... but from a purely "physical" attraction aspect I'd have to say being obese is a turn off for me. I like my ladies fit. :-)

as to say i hate...hairy balls...ewww...i love nice clean shaven ones...better to ...well you know...

mine are nice and smooth

Guest Ou**or**n

While I admit to being completely mystified by the fetish some have with feet I am not turned off by them. Give me a hot woman and I'll kiss every square inch of her body.

Like many others the big turn-offs are smell-related. Despite being a non-smoker, I don't mind a girl who is a smoker as long as she hasn't had one right before I see her.

I have to agree with Spud, tattoos and piercings are totally hot! And that's on both sexes.

In terms of tattooing, I have plans to get many more. I view my body as a canvas and my tattoos as my own personal art. My next piece is going to be a large calf piece of Odysseus and the Sirens, but similar to the red style of Attic pottery (think 5th/6th century Athenian pottery).

Sirens.jpg

I'm thinking as I get more tattoos, I'll have to start marketing myself as the punk chick or something similar.

I will not, however, be tattooing a hairy dick and balls on my ass!

I love ladies feet, it is great when they are freshly showered or you have a shower with them, and massage their beautiful feet, it is really nice when they are right of the shower and so squeaky clean you can suck on their toes:wink:...I do tend to believe most ladies love the sensation of having their feet massaged and played with:-D...another erotic play time that some enjoy, not that I have a foot fetish it is just nice to explore all parts of the female body when you are having a sensual time together.

What is your least favorite part of the human body?

I cannot stand feet! I can?t see why people have a fetish with feet! To me the foot is the most neglected, beaten, most stressed part of the body! They are also the least cleaned part also!

Feet are not for me!

Apex

I love ladies feet, it is great when they are freshly showered or you have a shower with them, and massage their beautiful feet, it is really nice when they are right of the shower and so squeaky clean you can suck on their toes:wink:...I do tend to believe most ladies love the sensation of having their feet massaged and played with:-D...another erotic play time that some enjoy, not that I have a foot fetish it is just nice to explore all parts of the female body when you are having a sensual time together.

Haha, when guys suck my toes it makes me laugh, honestly. It tickles!

Brings back some great sensual memories! :)

xox