Biggest turn off on a body?

Agreed Erin some ladies get very ticklish...but Miss Cloe really enjoyed it! here is my quotation out of my rec on Miss Cloe,

"We turn on the shower to rinse off to carry on this erotic time to the bedroom. As we still fondled,kiss played with one another we were having a hard time getting out of the shower. Finally I take control, get a towel and start to pat dry Cloe's body from head to toe.

When I got to her toes, that were so squeaky clean I started to suck on her big toe, then all toes, sucking and massaging her foot at the same time, all I could hear from her is "you are going to make me cum again" great..another adventure of getting a lady to climax by sucking her very clean feet. I'm all for it!! "

New found fun for moi and for Miss Cloe and yes very nice memories!!:lol:

Haha, when guys suck my toes it makes me laugh, honestly. It tickles!

I cannot for the life of me bring a razor down there...no hands of a surgeon;)

hahaha....nice MacLean & MacLean reference!

IMO if we guys expect the ladies to 'do the landscaping' down there, we should be making some kind of effort as well!

• Like 2

Smoker hands and fingers ( gross, yellow, smelly ) uck

I love digits so the first thing I do is look at a man's hands to see if its a go or a no... LOL

I have never smoked a day in my life so I really hate the smell of smoke.

Same thing on a woman, blech is it disgusting!

Smoker hands and fingers ( gross, yellow, smelly ) uck

I love digits so the first thing I do is look at a man's hands to see if its a go or a no... LOL

I have never smoked a day in my life so I really hate the smell of smoke.

Same thing on a woman, blech is it disgusting!

Did you know that there is such a thing as smoking fetish?

I had a very short lived carrier selling my nude pics on an amateur site, and smoking pictures were the most sought after, followed by the pantyhose pics.

:)

I am a non-smoker by the way....

Small as in tiny dicks, that a regular rubber won't fit! Believe me, I have seen many in my days, it turns me off big time:roll:

I like the honesty :)

Am i the only one that finds high heels a turn off? Give me a woman walking naturally, preferably naked and towards me, rather than one tip toeing on heels any day.

1 eyebrow piercing

2 tongue rings

3 lebrets under lip and above lip

4 nose rings they are so ugly nose pins are fine if small and tasteful

5 vagina piercings

6 belly button piercings are ok aslong as there not to large so it doesn't hurt when you rub up against each othe

7 nipple rings yuk:roll::twisted:

Did you know that there is such a thing as smoking fetish?

I had a very short lived carrier selling my nude pics on an amateur site, and smoking pictures were the most sought after, followed by the pantyhose pics.

:)

I am a non-smoker by the way....

I spend time with some Gentlemen who have a somking fetish...

They either like to smoke a cigarette or a cigar when I am going to visit down south for a wet and slippery sensual experience or vice versa!

;)

xox

1 eyebrow piercing

2 tongue rings

3 lebrets under lip and above lip

4 nose rings they are so ugly nose pins are fine if small and tasteful

5 vagina piercings

6 belly button piercings are ok aslong as there not to large so it doesn't hurt when you rub up against each othe

7 nipple rings yuk:roll::twisted:

I like all this stuff, just not all at once. As long as you don't set off a metal detector at an airport, it's all good. Moderation and good taste rule. Place the hardware where you want, but be cool when you do it. LOL.

hahaha....nice MacLean & MacLean reference!

IMO if we guys expect the ladies to 'do the landscaping' down there, we should be making some kind of effort as well!

Peachka gets 50 points for spotting the Maclean and Maclean reference.

Mmmm I love lips, on a man or woman.. I love kissing, so that's important to me..

I have to side with the hairy balls... or body odor...

BUT honestly, if they were awesomely funny or nice or something of the "Cool Person" aspect, I can think of ways to deal with the rest of that stuff. (SHOWERTIME!!! WOO! Soapiness fun!)

Someone's personality, I can't change, therefore a crappy personality would be my biggest turn off.

Am i the only one that finds high heels a turn off? Give me a woman walking naturally, preferably naked and towards me, rather than one tip toeing on heels any day.

Absolutely my preference.. I love the way heels look but I hate actually wearing them... they are sooooo uncomfortable.

but yes.. long nails on a guy or gnarly nails.. ie chewed/dirty and if it's toenails even worse.. yikes.. keep your socks on then.

Edited by Carrie Moon
typo

I have to side with the hairy balls... or body odor...

BUT honestly, if they were awesomely funny or nice or something of the "Cool Person" aspect, I can think of ways to deal with the rest of that stuff. (SHOWERTIME!!! WOO! Soapiness fun!)

Someone's personality, I can't change, therefore a crappy personality would be my biggest turn off.

I'm cool and I'm clean, but I do have hairy balls. Two out of three ain't bad. 8)

Guest shygirl
What is your least favorite part of the human body?

I cannot stand feet! I can?t see why people have a fetish with feet! To me the foot is the most neglected, beaten, most stressed part of the body! They are also the least cleaned part also!

Feet are not for me!

Apex

I AGREE with you this is not a fetish for me either yuk

I spend time with some Gentlemen who have a somking fetish...

They either like to smoke a cigarette or a cigar when I am going to visit down south for a wet and slippery sensual experience or vice versa!

;)

xox

Mmm I had a lover who enjoyed watching me smoke a joint.

I also enjoy watching men smoke. The smell and taste (on a client) don't bother me, though I do not smoke cigarettes myself.

Ummm gotta be 2 day old stubble down under...so its scratchy. 4 or 5 day old is o.k its a wee bit softer, DATY is my fave thing to preform, the date ends pretty quick when theres stubble..lol

as to say i hate...hairy balls...ewww...i love nice clean shaven ones...better to ...well you know...

Then you'd LUV me Emma !! All that and more that is shaved and smooth!!

LUV your pic. LOL

I hate to see dead skin on a body -- or to feel that sludgy feel to skin that isn't regularly washed and scrubbed. When you're in the shower, soap up a washcloth and get to know every inch of your body -- THEN introduce it to someone else.

I hate to see dead skin on a body -- or to feel that sludgy feel to skin that isn't regularly washed and scrubbed. When you're in the shower, soap up a washcloth and get to know every inch of your body -- THEN introduce it to someone else.

co-sign.

In general, poor hygiene really turns me off.