Question's for the touring ladies

I have found lately through ad's here and on EC that there seems to be more ladies touring within the same week. In the last week of April there is 3 to 4 on tour in Ottawa.

Don't get me wrong, the more ladies here in Ottawa the better for us gentlemen and great business for the ladies.

My questions are-

a) Is the dates you select based on the amount of business that might be happening through word of mouth?

b) At times when I view ads I see 3 to 4 ladies all in the same week in town, 1) if the ladies were know ahead of time that there was that many touring in the same would you reconsider your travel plan? Example this week Ottawa- Monica DD, Miss Cloe, Emmie Olsen, Alley Allure, Malia Monet,Dorinda,Chrystal and Redseductress..now that was quickly off the top of my head, throw in other ladies from CL ad's then of course local ladies ad's... 2) is there that much business to keep touring ladies through here and keeping themselves busy?

c) Does it not affect yourself losing some business because of competition in the same week. Therefore would and does careful planning have a huge role to play and how do you plan out your travel dates?

d) Do you want to compete against other ladies that travel at the same time? Or is it just a timing issue?

Don't get me wrong, I think Ottawa is very lucky to have all these beautiful ladies to choose from. BUT HOLY CRAP it is getting very hard on my wallett:shock:, and I feel really bad I missed out on a date with her...cause she was in town too.:-?

Guest i***k***

I've also noticed a huge spike in ladies traveling to Ottawa... I wonder if it's just the spot to visit or if the economy is playing into it. Either way it definitely is great for the Ottawa scene! :twisted:

My touring all depends on when my friend is away. We are never in the city at the same time...

I don't know that it matters for most ladies and gents if a few of us touring girls are in the same town at the same time. I say that because each and everyone of us is different. We have different looks,different styles,different personalities.. the one thing that we all do have in common is that we love Ottawa!

kisses,

Emma A

I've also noticed a huge spike in ladies traveling to Ottawa... I wonder if it's just the spot to visit or if the economy is playing into it. Either way it definitely is great for the Ottawa scene! :twisted:

I have to say for sure its the spot to visit...for a few reasons...beautiful city,great men,and when the rest of the economy is going to pot we have a Government town full of horny men...hehe

kisses,

Emma A

I decided to come down on a whim last Easter Monday and met with old time favourites. Alot of Ottawa men have visited Montreal in the past to play around and that is one reason why I go to Ottawa: to see my regular clients. Some guys like variety but others, when they have found something perfect for them, will stick to it. Alot of people also prefer not to hobby in their home town or with local girls because they fear bumping into someone they know.

I do not feel like I am in competition with any ladies. Everyone has their style and beauty and attitude. Everyone is different, but I see that everyone seems to like Ottawa! Hot Horny Men are always FUN!

Maria

XXXX

I had my tour dates booked like over 3 months ago and posted 2 1/2 months ago as I have to plan my life due to other things like school semester and can not always just go on 2 or 3 weeks notice.

Guest C*****tte

I cannot speak for the other ladies who tour but I plan my travel months ahead of time. I have an ad on EC as well as my schedule on my website where I announce my tours ahead of time. Sometimes I add a last minute trip but for me last minute is at least with 2 weeks notice.

I do not decide my schedule based on when other ladies go to a certain city. I have my regulars and then there are always new clients who find me interesting. There are too many touring ladies to keep track of. Especially when you thrown in the agencies.

At French Kiss we tend to announce 2 weeks in advance (though my goal is 3-4 weeks). But some ladies do go last minute if they see a hole in our own group's touring schedule. That is there call.

Thanks very much ladies for your input.

To sum up

a) Ottawa might be busier than other cities, hence more touring ladies.

b) Pre-planning trips to cities are done well in advance.

c) There seems to be no competition as some touring ladies already have their local clients.

d) Guess it is bad timing for me :( unable to see a lady because of a previous engagement with another.

So Ottawa is a booming city with a lot of hot and horny gentlemen. Please gents and join myself in the wave, or a round of applause.

Because this is the best I've seen our city in past couple of years with alot of gorgeous women locally and touring!

Keep'er up lads!8) and of course special thanks to all you sexy ladies for keeping us happy.:mrgreen:

Guest Ou**or**n

I agree totally Pete, times are great now in Ottawa. A couple of years ago it was hard to find good ladies and all the kids in Montreal and Toronto made fun of us. Now its an embarrassment of riches.

Let the good times roll!

I agree totally Pete, times are great now in Ottawa. A couple of years ago it was hard to find good ladies and all the kids in Montreal and Toronto made fun of us. Now its an embarrassment of riches.

I agree. But thanks to Pete for asking and clarifying the situation. I was wondering about some of the same things myself.

I have never ventured farther than Winnipeg and would like to take the opportunity to explore Canada more, and this job enables that!

I have had quite a few requests to come to Ottawa and I would like to treat the gentlemen with a BC Vixen!

Kisses

Bobbi Victoria