Dolce vita

Guest Tw***a

Hi, does anyone know if dolce vita is still operating? Appreciate any info

Not sure if this is much help but I was a regular of theirs for years but since the summer their phone number has been out of service. Since it's a fair hike for me to get there, I have not bothered to go and check it out for myself.

Guest Tw***a

Thanks. I'm in the same boat as you and was hoping to save a drive over if Sonia has in fact wound it up. Which would be disappointing. Thanks for the reply.

Anyone else have any info?

Guest Tw***a

Thanks. I'm in the same boat. Was hoping to avoid a drive over if in fact Sonia indeed wound it up. Which would be terribly disappointing.

Believe they closed about a year ago. Asian spa which was across the hall moved into their space. Sorry I missed the chance to see Sonia. I made an appt to see her but when I got there, I was given the young girl. The other lady there was short haired brunette, much older, and large breasts (NOT Sonia to my understanding)

Guest Tw***a

Thanks for the reply. That is a bummer indeed. Sonia was a gem, as were Julie and Nathalie.

Sorry for multiple posts above

Can't believe there was an MP in Ottawa that I've never heard of and one with large breasts to boot. I must be slipping.