I had the pleasure of Lana's company. She is pretty much as advertised.

Not gorgeous, not skinny (not really a BBW either). She has big breasts and was enjoyable to be with.

I saw her not to long ago, definetly a YMMV situation the price is low previous poster was spot on description. To be honest that was the only reason why I went was for the 40DD's played with them they were great but once the novelty was done with became boring? Would Repeat? No, she smokes (not really an issue) impeccable hygienic apartment, an intelligent women who has a higher IQ than I do, (I have a documented IQ of 142) It was a great experience don't get me wrong but not the one I was looking for. Her oral skills are pretty good and really a lovely person. I could see us as friends over "business associates"

Some things should be privately messaged to people who are inquiring and I do believe that this experience should not have been made public. Just because you say ''It was a great experience dont get me wrong BUT" doesn't justify the wrongful comments you made that are clearly against the CERB etiquette policy of if you have nothing nice to say don't say it at all...

• Like 6

Hi guys,

I met Lana last Monday. Let me tell you that this girl like to have fun. Tall woman with weight proportionnate to her height. Nice firm breasts. YMMV, but if you take good care of her, you will see stars:-) She just don't look at the clock. She just enjoy the fun. So guys, bring a tank full of gaz for this one.:boobeyes::boobies:bj2.gif:69::handjob::bddog::cooter: