Exclusivity and Jealousy?

I have not run accross the jelousy issue. I have actually experienced an opposite effect whereas some ladies that I repeat visit with have very kindly recommended to other travelling gals to come to Brandon.

Also as Phaedrus commented, other SP's have been recommended to me by my lady friends that I should see if given the opportunity....I have and had a great time :) Thx for that as well !

There indeed can be a connection and or friendships but the jelousy factor if it exists should be kept tucked right back there in the back of your mind and not discussed...At least I think so

People have the right to choose where they shop, whether it be for caffeine or vagina.

and Sara....I choose both...as I very much enjoy early morning dates ;) a double double coffee perks me right up and enhances my vagina shopping experience :69:

Being in a small town( not sure if that changes much ) I used to hear all the time from other SP's...." Oh she will steel your clients" I would laugh to myself when hearing this. Like how do you steal a client? Stand at the front door and kidnap them?? lol....With the size of my city' date=' eventually a hobbiest will see everyone who does work here. At the end of the day, we all are sharing with each other. In my mind, no one can steal my clients...cause they are not mine![/quote']

Clients are never stolen, they only choose to spend their money elsewhere.

From what I hear, the most fun encounters are when they come back to someone familiar after seeing someone else lol

From what I hear, the most fun encounters are when they come back to someone familiar after seeing someone else lol

This reminded me of a thread started a while back on "Playing the field vs repeating". Cross posting, i know, but i think it they are similar topics, at least related.

Edited by m*s**rt
typo

I haven't encountered this either ... at least not amongst SPs. I have seen it in strip clubs where getting dances from someone that is not your "regular" can lead to quite the cat fight. Not sure why it's so different, but there is something about all the women in the same place, and actually seeing the customer go off with someone else, that leads to a lot of back-stabbing and petty jealousy.

I must say, I've gone from seeing a small, but varied number of ladies, to seeing only one lady for a period of almost two years, to now once again seeing a variety. I've only once or twice felt odd about seeing another lady. Once was when I had a fairly regular SP, and I also wanted to see the lady that she shared an incall with. I actually told her in advance. We had had lots of great conversations about the business, so I wasn't too worried about her reaction, but I did want to let her know. She said "fabulous .. you're going to love her. And once you see her, then we'll set up that duo".

I actually never repeated with her roommate, except for several duos which were incredible. One on one I much preferred my regular. But her reaction made me a very happy man!

Porthos

While 80-90% of the time this is true.. I'm going to throw some reality on the situation.

Being in a small town( not sure if that changes much ) I used to hear all the time from other SP's...." Oh she will steel your clients" I would laugh to myself when hearing this. Like how do you steal a client? Stand at the front door and kidnap them?? lol....With the size of my city' date=' eventually a hobbiest will see everyone who does work here. At the end of the day, we all are sharing with each other. In my mind, no one can steal my clients...cause they are not mine![/quote']

The only time I've heard of this is actually during a duo when a 2nd newly invited sp will offer the client a lower fee or 'extra service' behind the 1st sp's back to 'steal' him. It fortunately or unfortunately usually blows up in her face when the client informs the first lady.

That's how we find out another sp might try to 'steal' a client. It does happen.. but those girls usually don't last in business too long that way.

More recently however I've seen it happen with newer girls getting help or referrals from more mature sp's (outside of a duo) and doing this exact same thing.

Again most of the time they are smart enough or have enough integrity to not do this.. it is a rather small town :) but I've seen or heard of it happening enough to know it's not all 'kittens' and roses out there.

• Like 2