Juicy Jessi

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

I was lucky enough to spend an hour with the sexy Juicy Jessi. I was blow away by the sight of her when as I was greeted at the door by her. She's beautiful beyond words, the she is more tantalizing them her pictures can show. She is amazing at putting youbat ease, and conversing with her is one of the many things that makes spending time with her so enjoyable. I won't go into details because I'm a gentleman, and but I will at that her ad on EC is 100% accurate. You pay for her time and not for services she provides. I I will be repeating with her time and again for sure.

• Like 1

She greeted me at the door wearing a black see through neglige, poured me a glass of wine then it was game on. Very passionate, great talker and fun in the sack. She is definitely a milf, if you like Daria Kay Morgam You will have a great time with Jessi.

Just visited Jessi today and wow, I am truly amazed.

Her photos do not do her justice, she is STACKED.

She was very easy to talk to and really relaxed me. Had a nice glass of wine with her before we got down to it.

Very sensual woman, and easy to please. Very open minded and gents, I have to tell you the sweetest thing about this lady, her pussy literally tastes like CANDY, it is so sweet!

Highly recommend Jessi and will be back for more :)

I had a wonderful encounter with Jessi last week. Very friendly and up for anything. Amazing oral skills. Still get tingly thinking about it. Cheers !

Jessi is AMAZING. Best bang for your buck. She is incredibly nice and takes her job seriously. Almost like it's sacred. I've never seen an SP get so immersed in pleasing a client -- the way she kisses your neck, licks your body, and puts her tongue in your ear. She seemed to be enjoying it more than I was, and I was having a really good fucking time! I left feeling like I was radiating with sexual happiness. I slept well afterward.

10/10 for this dignified, classy, and incredibly sensual lady.

Jessi was more than accomodating on a late night request after a flight home from Toronto. Jessi is what I would call a classic MILF; mature and sexy in every way. I'm a boob guy and Jessi's are spectacular. Can't wait for my next visit!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.