Zoe

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

I met Zoe on Line, she was great from start to finish. I e mailed weeks in advance for my appointment. We meet, it was later than I requested due to travel delays. It did not fizz her in the least. She came into my hotel room while I was showering. After my shower, she slipped into something more comfortable. We agreed on a 2 hour visit. It was the best time I had, had in over 20 years. I would recommended her to everyone. I had a great time, 4 great times to be exact.

Thanks Zoe, see you soon

I agree with the comments stated. Zoe was great! She treated me with as a true GF should. It was an amazing experience, from top to bottom . . :wink:

Yep I'd have to agree as well. Zoe was my first experience and she was great! Awesome to talk to, funny and she has great taste in music as well. I'd definitely recommend her to anyone:grin:

I also spent some time with Zoe recently under her PSE heading. Was easy to reach her via email, response time varied from a few hours to a day (depending on schedule). Arranged and confirmed easily, has downtown location that is clean and discreet. Pictures on website are accurate (but now blonde, looks great!), has a beautiful smile, lovely curves, and deep eyes that you get lost in. After chatting briefly and a shower, she was eager to get busy. Enthusiastic, accomodating, but clear in telling you what she likes and what she doesn't (e.g. how to touch, what's sensitive). Various positions, enthusiastic. Included greek, per her website. Clean and careful. Ended with a quick shower together. Would definitely recommend her as a fun, erotic and sexy way to spend some time, and hope to repeat one day.

Zoe is the only SP I've seen 3 times, and I highly recommend her as well. I've seen her for 30 min BJ, 60 min GFE, and 60 min PSE. It was a great time everytime.

I also have seen Zoe several time (no less than 5-6 times) by far she is the best I ever seen (and I have seen many). Definitely recommend and definitely will go again. If you want to see SP with no risks of disappointments than go for Zoe

Zoezee is amazing i have nothing but good things to say about this lady from her fucking sexy moans to how she looks at u makes u wanna shoot your load instantly.

Simply Amazing

Zoezee is amazing i have nothing but good things to say about this lady from her fucking sexy moans to how she looks at u makes u wanna shoot your load instantly.

Simply Amazing

Had a fantastic session with Miss Zoe last week - would most definitely repeat. Thinking of doing a threesome with her & Kailee Kisses... :)

Best massage I've ever had. Easy to be with, intelligent, and incredibly sexy! She's also very concerned with safety. Would definitely recommend.

A few months back, I arranged a duo with Zoe Zee and Kaylee Kisses and it was amazing. These two ladies are very comfortable with each other and helped create a relaxed and erotic atmosphere. They are both incredibly beautiful, curvy ladies and Zoe has a wicked sense of humour. Without going into too much detail, they provide an exciting duo experience that includes direct activity as well as showing what they like to do with each other. Don't worry about keeping up with two ladies, they know that they are there for you. This was my third visit with Zoe, and second with Kaylee, so knowing both of them already helped. Either individually or together, I highly recommend them both.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.