What is your cold or flu remedy

very nice! actually I take reishi/cordyceps mushroom capsules from wild rose as well..

I've tried the mushroom/coffee blend (not sure if it was that brand). I'd rather just take my herbs in capsules I guess :)

I rarely get a cold or flu because I'm so damn happy and I always wash or disinfect my hands when in public (Key protection) but if I do get infected I usually just ride it out and it is gone in a few days so if you can try not to take any drugs and let your natural immune system learn how to kill the virus.

• Like 1

Well I just read in my woman's world magazine that among other suggestions such as singing (which I do), black tea 3x/day, astragalus (which I take) and garlic...

that sex once a week boosts infection fighting antibodies in saliva by 30%! Get to sexxing cerbites!

• Like 2

Prevent I put my kids in a bubble and bath them in hand sanitizer. :)

For remedies I first whine. All the time to anyone who will listen. (usually husband). Then I take Nyquil and sleep. Get up, bath, whine some more, repeat as necessary.

I do keep this in the freezer and it certainly helps. http://thaifood.about.com/od/thaisnacks/r/carrotsoup.htm