Winnipeg Agencies

Thank our lucky stars for non-manitoban agencies such as MGF and Body Language. Winnipeg agencies might want to learn a thing or two about these outfits that are invading our province with their top service and top SPs with none of those upsells and hidden charges that are common with winnipeg agencies. I've had nothing but negative experiences with a few outfits from winnipeg and now maybe, they can finally realize that they're no longer in control of the scene and will have to adjust to the competition. I for one, will never give my money these scammers with their $.5 show up fee and then gotta pay the extra $$plus for whatever. Sorry, im just ranting right now thinking about all the crap that i wasted on sh!t service from sh!t talent. lol

From my brief experience with agencies here, before i went indie, they likely wont learn any new 'tricks' or shud I say rather shed a few.

According to them, they know what they are doing and quote 'the sky is the limit' regarding rates and it is encouraged to get in and get out quickly so as to not owe the driver what little of the rate would go to you after the outrageous agency fees.

I can't speak for all, but that was my general experience with a few.

In the agency girls defense, the show up fee is what they hand to the agency, so without the other charges she would be providing services for free, then would still have to pay outrageous fees to her driver. I never understood why the agencies didnt come up with a rate for the hour instead of breaking it up so all parties are at risk of feeling and or getting ripped off?

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest **l****uz
In the agency girls defense, the show up fee is what they hand to the agency, so without the other charges she would be providing services for free, then would still have to pay outrageous fees to her driver. I never understood why the agencies didnt come up with a rate for the hour instead of breaking it up so all parties are at risk of feeling and or getting ripped off?

Posted via Mobile Device

I fully agree with this last statement!

I have worked for an Agency that does that type of charging and I ended up at a loss almost every time, not to mention very angry clients that can make a situation very scary especially if they've been drinking etc...

It looks like Linda and Ladies is now Ambar and Ladies.

At least they're now semi-honest in their BP ads. They show rates as $XXX plus tip, instead of just $XXX. They're sort of open about the ripoff.

I've never understood how agencies in Toronto, for example, can provide ladies for a full hour, all-inclusive, with full GFE services, for the same amount that only gets a lady to your door in Winnipeg. The ladies usually receive 50 to 60 percent of the total fee, with the balance going to the agency and driver. Those agencies still survive and prosper, and the ladies and clients are happy and satisfied. Montreal is generally even cheaper.

Winnipeg agencies depend on uninformed, late night drunks from out of town for most of their business.

I returned to Winnipeg after a decade-and-a-half stint in Europe and was appalled at the price difference in at least one parlour, not to mention quotes I've read about. Typically in Europe an hour in a brothel (legal or otherwise) is about 100 euros, 100 pounds in the UK. Extras are typically 10 in the local currency. I never really had a look elsewhere in Canada or the US and just sort of assumed that was how things were in North America generally. So Winnipeg is actually more expensive than other cities even across the continent. No wonder there are so many turning to high end and low end alternative options.