Diamond Goddess

Anybody seen this girl ?? Any info would be great. She looks very hot in pics. She had been the topic of some discussion on CL a few weeks back but can't believe anything you see on that sight.

No comment on her

Additional Comments:

I will also add that she advertises under different names on CL and also changes her number every month. Plus her photos are heavily photoshopped and she looks nothing like her pics.

This lady needs to be banned from Cerb.

• Like 1

From what I have to say, I am hoping will not suck me into that on-going drama on CL concerning Diamond Goddess.

2 months ago I enjoyed my encounter with her. In regards to her photographs ha ha, sadly they are not photo shopped. She angled herself in one photo very badly, the one with the Yellow Shirt on in the bathroom. She does tend to talk a wee bit, but if you woo her with your conversational skills and sexual presence, she will turn herself into a fiend.

When we were in the room, she was rubbing me and moving up and down myself as if there was House Music playing. It was BRILLIANT!! She does have a job (so she says) that she does during the week (at the time of our Encounter). Could care less if she was lying or not. She gave me my BBBJ's.

That is ALL I ever need.....plus her Boobs flying while riding Cowgirl is GREAT!!