Well I was looking for somebody with a different type of look, and younger who was busty and boy did I find that and more. The agency was rather easy to accomodate and discuss this young lady rather quickly after I showed interests. She is very young at 19, but has probably seen more of life than most. She arrived on time, with a smile dressed like one of the young interns at law or accounting firm. She was bubbly and polite right from the door. We sat for a drink and she easily conversed about different issues which interested me.

After a drink, we moved to the bedroom. Being younger, she pops off the clothing as I tell her that's my job. She asks what I like, we play with her bodu quite and bit, then on to some kissing(she loves it). Young and small but comfortable taking charge if need be. Off come the lingerie and ...my on my...simply the largest natural breasts I have seen on a 115lbs pound frame. The loveliest dark nipples which aren't that sensitive but when properly licked and sucked make her girate. Following, it was now my turn, she uses a very different technique and within minutes I was going for round 2, she took rounds like a champion and still wanted more. After her giving me or taking so much...it was my turn to reciprocate and that I did. She seemed surpised that somebody would want to perform daty for so long but I enjoyed her very much. She is clean, and she enjoys it and shows it.

This young lady is very personable, professional, cares about what you like, asks you what you prefer, has an incredible "natural" body with very large breasts and has a nicely defined mix race colouring with gorgeous dark hair and eyes. I asked her if she was the "it girl" in high school because she has that aura that likely every teen guy wanted her. She giggled and said no! This young ladu will likely now become more popular making it harder to see her but she is awesome and deserves the respect and attention of the gentleman of Ottawa. Treat her well guys!

She is not listed at Capital Booking. Sent her an email that I got from another web site but never got an answer. Anyone knows how to get in touch with her?

Sylvain, from Gatineau

It’s been at least 10 years now and I’m not sure it’s even relevant but for the ones who have remembered me I have been back in the industry since November ‘22 and I go by Sophia Sapphire. I’m now BBW but there’s way more experience under my belt now gentlemen and my tits are still real and even bigger! Find me on Twitter @Sophia_Sapphir3 or reach out through ALO! It’s been a long time but I’m no where near as shy as I used to be 💋

• Like 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.