just a quick question

why don't mP's advertise their menu option with fees? door fee seems all they want to offer on here.

I wish they did... but from my experience they are variable to the point of being literally all over the place. They vary both girl to girl and MP to MP.

I don't mind if they vary but just tell me what they are?

Even if they could post it on a web page like SP's do....I must say that Katrine has a great web page and it is very clear as to what you pay and for what.

I guess most people would prefer a system where the fees where advertised rather then having to email back and forth to finally get to the fees you should bring for the appointment.

Indys and private clubs like CMJ and ALO's VIP advertise all-inclusive prices. When I was with a spa, what was charged in room was generally not openly advertised for discretion.

Guest *ig*a**

Thats true but spa's have other problems that indy girls don't have like liscences and le looking over their shoulders.

The issue is that the prices for any extras vary not only MP to Mp, girl to girl, but even client to client. A single MA can charge 2 totally different prices for the same service to 2 different clients. For clients that do not "prebook" a set of services and costs before entering the room will be charged something totally different from someone that prebooks (at least in my experience).

Always pre-book knowing exactly what services you desire and what it will cost you before the door closes in the room is my advice.

Also good point bigdawg about licenses and LE.

When I was an MA, I never advertised my prices, and my prices were the same for each and every client. The reason I didn't advertise the rates is because, of course, the client was only paying for a massage (door fee) when he came to the spa... anything else that may have occurred within the room was between me and him.

I was always happy to answer questions on rates in private message, but publicly posting the rate for a naked handjob could stir up trouble for some establishments.

• Like 1

When I was an MA, I never advertised my prices, and my prices were the same for each and every client. The reason I didn't advertise the rates is because, of course, the client was only paying for a massage (door fee) when he came to the spa... anything else that may have occurred within the room was between me and him.

I was always happy to answer questions on rates in private message, but publicly posting the rate for a naked handjob could stir up trouble for some establishments.

Cleo is absolutely right, thats is exactly how I like to do it! I do not advertise a price, and it is same price for everyone (unless off course I decide to run a special)... What I do like to do, is give an all inclusive price once I am approached by PM or directly. Reason is because I believe best way t do things is to be honest and straight forward to my clients...

I think it's just tradition. There was a time when massage was highly secretive, due to issues with Canadian prostitution laws which massage was skirting around. Advertising prices meant admitting to certain activities that could get them into trouble, even a handjob could be considered problematic at one time. But those laws are in the process of being struck down by the courts now. I think in a few years, everything will be advertised openly.

I have actually noticed that some mPs are open about the fees, it really seems to be the MP's who work out of a spa that are more secretive about the menu and fees. both Jessica, Katrine, Megan to name a few are open about their fees and services....love that and bravo to them for starting a new trend....we hope

I have actually noticed that some mPs are open about the fees, it really seems to be the MP's who work out of a spa that are more secretive about the menu and fees. both Jessica, Katrine, Megan to name a few are open about their fees and services....love that and bravo to them for starting a new trend....we hope

They all have that freedom as being independent, as Cleo metion earlier, businesses and stablishment are always cautions to avoid any problems...