Everyone likes a deal - right?!

When you walk into the Keg for a nice steak do you say "hey, it's Christmas, can I get a discount?"

Do you ask the gal at the clothing store if she is willing to work for less or the guy at the fitness center or hey ask yourself what if you were asked to give the company a discount and work for less. Are you standing in that line?

Pay or don't pay. Free enterprise ... thank god for it.

May you earn enough cash to pay your bills and have some left over to feast on some of the delights in life.

Happy Holidays to all!

• Like 2

I expect to see a woman and her give me kisses, loves dances that make me feel pulses I havent felt since I was in my twentys lol and I call myself the cummer.Intimate touches and conversations with a beautiful woman. Her look into my eyes and talk. About nothing just talk. Ie. How her day was what foods she enjoys.

I'm pretty new to this but I offer a business only option or the GFE. I do charge less for the business only (because it does offer less). I find the gents tend to choose the gfe. But in the end its what the woman feels she is worth and what the gent is looking for. And as a few people said , just cause she doesn't kiss doesn't mean her other services aren't just as good without it!

Enjoy the holiday season ... peace on earth would come more quickly if we all just spent more time with our favourite ladies.

Set aside some cash for yourself, cause nobody knows what you like and want better than your favourite SP. And rather than looking for deals, tip her extra for taking such good care of you.

Porthos

• Like 3

My short answer is you can't compare apples to oranges. For the long answer, you'll have to read on. :) After all, these are unique, individual people we are talking about, not objects. There are so many different providers and even more variations in clients and their preferences, that it's a little bit of a crap shoot. By that I don't mean that this is a bad thing. An understanding client can accept the fact that maybe sometimes things don't go quite the way he'd mapped it out, that people have bad days, or even though the services offered matched what he was looking for, he may occasionally not get to duplicate the greatness of other encounters every time. It's part of the ballgame. There will, more than likely, be a next time. People also have very different ways of assessing whether they 'got their money's worth' that is too unwieldy to get into here. The trick for great encounters is 1) honesty in advertising, 2) respect and communication prior (and during also), and 3) matching provider to client preferences. These are necessary, but not always sufficient, to guarantee the best outcomes. As a client, you may pay less one time and get much better service, only because of, for example, the way you clicked with each other, or for other reasons unrelated to her services offered, like whether or not she allows something specific, e.g. digits, for instance.

The way I see it is that each lady has her repertoire and sets her donation. To me, the rate doesn't matter if I know the lady is a good match with what I consider important qualities in personality (or looks), or in other aspects of the encounter. If I want to see a lady, I pay her rate, no questions asked, nor have I ever shopped around for a cheaper alternative. IMO, the ladies at the higher end of the scale are worth the extra layout as they provide clean incalls (usually upscale hotels), are professional, attentive to their clients' needs, and are by and large worry-free. That's all I need to know. I would expect some other provider that is either $50 (or more) below or above to offer more or less the same type of service if she advertises a similar service. But the caveat always applies: "ymwv". To me it is more important that, although a business transaction, it feels from almost the beginning like you are friends already. What we might 'get up to' in the allotted time or not is secondary. But then that's just me. If the deal is concluded without some emotion and respect for one another as human beings, then it is not something I'm terribly interested in.

If a client chooses to see a provider in the $80-120 versus the $250+ range, I might expect it to be different type of encounter, not necessarily in terms of service, but maybe a seedier or less discrete location, or not as clean an incall space; it may be a more mechanical service, and as she is charging so much less, she will have a different type of clientele and be less exclusive in order to be able to pay her bills. Potentially (and I mean absolutely no offense to anyone) an illicit drug habit may need to be supported. Some clients may even prefer the inherent edginess. I'm not saying that there aren't many, many great providers in that segment of the market, just that maybe there is a greater likelihood that something you encounter on the visit, be it the location, attitude, mood, physical features, demeanour, what-have-you, that may be off-putting to the point that you'd wished you had saved your stash for someone else. I suppose B&S could happen anytime at any donation. I would like to think that satisfaction is more likely if you show your companion that you value her for her time and efforts, service and companionship, instead of looking for the cheapest (or cheaper) options.

Some late-night mental meanderings... even though I posted it a day or two after. Please note this is my opinion and I don't speak for all, nor do I wish to exclude, hurt or offend anyone. An interesting topic for sure, and one I'd be glad to hear about from others.

FR

P.S. Apologies again for the length of the post, but you asked! :D I have to get a better handle on that. ;)

Edited by futileresistenz
fixed awkward wording
  • Like 1

Stay focused on providing quality service within the guidelines your providers are comfortable with and you will find there is a market for every niche...

cat

In my limited time here I don't see the hourly rate as a reflection of services provided. In fact, I've read a number of posts regarding 'only' service - which appears to validate the notion that hobbyists pay for the time, not a more advanced menu of services.

It appears the general rules of economics also apply to this world - supply and demand is likely the bigger factor. If an SP has limited availability due to a strong regular client base and/or other demands that force a limited schedule, then she will have less available time. This will likely lead to both higher rates and more restricted services.

Just an observation from a novice.

• Like 1