Seeking SPs willing to teach fetishes and sexual activities

I would like to develop a list of service providers willing to teach me and "my lovers" about various fetishes and sexual activities.

To promote my three-hour time package, I suggest on my website a variety of different activities my lovers and could partake in. I am going to add a section where at the gentleman's extra expense, we could perhaps go to a service provider that is an expert in a particular fetish or sexual activity he is curious about.

If there are SPs who specialize in any of the following activities, please privately message me with the fetish/sexual activity and what your rate per hour to teach us about it would be. I would ensure cash is paid to you immediately upon your arrival (or our arrival to your location).

Some topics that men have inquired about are:

a) Domination and Submission

b) Foot Fetishes

c) Female Ejaculation

d) Anal (Although I don't participate in, perhaps there is a service provider willing to teach about the topic and perhaps participate while I watch the two of you. Your fee would need to incorporate whatever you ar comfortable with.)

d) Tantric Sex

e) Sexual Massage

Thanks

If you ever come here, please let me know. I'd love to treat you to a nice dinner and show you around the city.

Are you originally from out East?

If you ever come here, please let me know. I'd love to treat you to a nice dinner and show you around the city.

Are you originally from out East?

Yes i am. I was born and raised here. Have you ever been?

If you ever get Emmaalexandra to visit Winnipeg, I will take you both for a nite out on the town! Just to spend time with two such lovely ladies would be amazing in itself and what could happen afterwards boggles the mind!

CoachG ... I have a major girl crush on Emma and want her to come to Winnipeg too. Emma ... come to Winnipeg!

The red carpet will be rolled out if you come here sweetie! It truly doesn't get any better than SPUTY (who said he'd come back to Winnipeg just to see you) and COACHG is so fucking hot he'll knock your socks off. I'm counting down the minutes to when I can see both these men again. If I could have the opportunity to hang out with an SP like Emma who seems as beautiful inside and she is outside ... I would be in SP Heaven!

... I have a major girl crush on Emma

This is a good progression: From 'she's really beautiful', to 'kinda like a girl crush', to 'a girl crush on you' and now 'major girl crush' Have I got that 100% down to 85% now?:-P

It would be awesome if she would come to Winnipeg....we could show her around town and I'm sure she could teach us a thing or two.....or three or four.....Two hot, sexy women.....maybe dreams will come true

Hey Emma, the list of Winnipeg hopefuls is growing and growing, kinda like a certain part of the male anatomy will when we finally get you here!

Hey Emma, the list of Winnipeg hopefuls is growing and growing, kinda like a certain part of the male anatomy will when we finally get you here!

you pegger's really know how to charm a girl...hehe....;-)

Okay ... we need to get a more men to intrigue Emma to come to Winnipeg. Not sure how many appointments she needs to have set to make a visit worthwhile, but we can create a wishlist.

If you're in MB and want to see Emma, mention it here. It if the list is long enough, maybe she'll finally come! LOL