While my download for The Walking Dead goes on, I now have some time to get to my long over do recommendations.

This goes out to VanessaPEI, who just started and gave me one of the best hours I could have. Wish I had done two, but LIFE gets in the way.

Great Hotel room in downtown Halifax. It was raining, but PFFT like water would get in my way. Been waiting all day Saturday for her to contact me to confirm our Encounter. Within minutes of me heading out early to a formal event, she contacts me. Ha ha so pleased that she did, needed a release for October. Took me only 15 minutes to drive from the City Limits to downtown. I think Krishna was on my side that evening as I hit every SINGLE Green Light!! Do not worry, I paid homage to Krishna. BD

I head up, meet her at the door. Boned right away, if I was a girl, I would have been wet just from looking at her. She offered me Rum, accidentally mixed it (as I prefer everything they way it is, straight) but I drank it. Gotta love Captain Morgan.

ANYWAYS, to The Encounter:

I despise rushing, but I only had an hour so within 5 minutes we went to the bed and started getting to know one another. She undressed me, took off my belt with one swipe and with a bit of difficulty with my dress pants, my little man was let lose. Made out for a bit, glided toward the bed, laid down and just had my eyes in the back of my head to a MESMERIZING BBBJ. Did not even knew at that time, but later on when I digit her, when she gave me BBBJ, she gets WET!! She enjoyed so much and was so wet, I had her sweet smell on me for 3 days.

In total for the first BBBJ, it must have seemed an hour, but was only 15 minutes. It was just that damn @#$%ing good lads. Then we put on Trojan and had her on top. Just gripping onto her was a unique situation. She is not a spinner, but she can sure wind your manhood with her skills ha ha. Having her fly over your face and having light kisses here and there. I was done in 7 minutes, it was just TOO GOOD!!

Having my climax inside her was great.....then it was my turn MUAHAHAHA!!

I do enjoy giving a lass DATY, since she gives me pleasure, I want to give her the same. Too me, nothing beats being between the thighs of a lass around my head and tightens them. And, as always, I give my Slushie and just enjoy the moaning, seeing her body twitching,biting her bottomlip and just oozing out those delicious juices.

Switching to DIGITS, I needed tissues because I was sweating all over her, it was HOT in there!!

After I spent my fingers, just relaxed, then started round 2. This is where she was just soaking me with her juices when performing her BBBJ.

By the time the hour was up, I had to split to go to my Gathering, she was going to enjoy her last night in Halifax (until next time).

We said our farewells and will save the memories as my 50th.

So, I recommend VanessaPEI. Her Black Vixen hair, plus shape hour glass figure will put you at ease. Just go PSE with her fellas, you will enjoy it and she will enjoy doing it with you. Looking forward to our next adventure in Halifax, or PEI. I will repeat and continue to repeat every time she is near.

Thank you VanessaPEI, you made my Month.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
Edited by mod

I'm not great at descriptions, and for the most part like to just relive it over in my mind.

Vanessa was amazing from the time the door opened; cute and eager. Up for anything, very forgiving for a newbie, and truly seemed to enjoy what I had to offer.

Vanessa gets you hard when you walk in the door and kept me that way until, well, you know. Will definitely repeat when I can.

Thanks Vanessa.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.