Time of my life

Guest ***rgi*****9

Afternoon Delight review 28.gif3.gif63.gif

As an individual who in the past has posted a few reviews, I have run into a quandary! The afternoon delight that I participated in has me 100% speechless and at a loss for words. I have been running different scenarios through my mind over the weekend as to how to proceed with this review and full recommendation. So I ask for forgiveness ahead of time in writing my review.

As many of you know there were some posts in the past looking at a sexy sixer or naughty niner, which I am sure people thought was a joke. Well this particular review will be about a septet that really is a sextet. With the assistance of Sydnee we were able to pull together an afternoon that was beyond my wildest imagination. Seven incredibly beautiful and sexy women joined me for the afternoon, which actually ended up much longer than what I had anticipated and expected. Why seven women you ask? Well looking at the first page of Barrb and the fact that there is a silhouette of seven women what a perfect way to move beyond my previous quad.

The lineup in alphabetical order seeing as I could think of no other way to list these phenomenal women is as follows: Isabella, Katrina, KZ Devil, Sydnee, Valentina, Whimsy, Zexy. Sydnee and I spoke numerous times in trying to set everything up, even ended up having to change the day due to my schedule changing, when I finally decided on the location the final arrangements were made. Well I was shocked beyond belief as the butterflies in my stomach started, as soon as we finalized everything.

When I arrived at the room absolutely everything was in place, I had asked that soft drinks and juice be in place as well as enough glasses for everyone. I brought along the mix for chocolate martini?s mmmmmmmmm. There were enough towels for everyone, as well as music playing over the speakers. (Sydnee as well brought along some additional CD?s)

As everyone arrived my butterflies finally dissipated, I was truly amazed to be in the company of these seven sexy women. I mixed drinks for everyone and we started off with some small talk over drinks while some started playing darts and others pool. All of a sudden we had Whimsy playing the baby grand piano (Wow can she play) it was incredible listening to her. I tried to spend some one on one time with each of the ladies as this was my first time meeting them all of except for Sydnee. Shortly afterwards I heard the water running filling up the Jacuzzi tub all of a sudden I am being kissed and having my clothes removed and led over to the tub. Wow what an incredible vision watching all of these beautiful women moving towards the tub, either already nude or climbing into the tub or in very sexy lingerie. It was delectable watching the interaction from kissing to heavy petting oh wait that was me LOL. All of a sudden KZ is giving me an underwater BBJB, which I must say was a first (actually a lot things this afternoon became a first) If you ever get a chance for an underwater BBJB it is an absolute must. After some time in the tub I was led away to the bed where other wonderful interactions started to take place. I can not for the life of me remember how many BJ?s, SOG, or DATY that I indulged in as well as just the excitement of watching the interaction that was going on among everyone. The one thing I know for sure is that I was unable to spend enough time with every single lady.

There was so much happening that afternoon that I know I missed so much of what was going on, I was completely in seventh heaven and still remember being asked questions as to how things were going that all I could do was give a thumbs up as I did not want to disengage from either kissing someone or DATY, etc. For anyone who has had a chance to see some of the pictures that were posted on the thread titled ?Afternoon Delightful?PICS? I am sure that you would agree with me that these women are all incredibly sexy, beautiful and thoroughly enjoy what they do. They are a testament to the professionalism in which they conduct themselves, and the fact that they allowed themselves to be completely uninhibited which was absolutely phenomenal for me.

I must say that all these women over time will become known as some of the best SP?s in Winnipeg. Some even may be known as some of the best in Canada. I know for a fact that all of them will have some reviews coming up in the future from other pooners that will be astounding, I know this just from my experience that delightful afternoon.

Some of my firsts include spending an intimate time with a Spanish and Brazillian (Isabella & Valentina) I just love those romantic languages. With Zexy I had never been with someone so much taller then myself and to watch the expressions on her face of enjoyment was wonderful. KZ Devil and her incredible underwater BBJB wow, Katrina with her very soft skin and delectable lips. Sydnee well what else can be said about her other then the fact that she truly is a sex fiend and in her words Sydnee?Deliciously Dominant?Sex toy Expert?Fetishist?Domina?GFE?and more? She also brought along her Smith and Wesson handcuffs, I was at the mercy of all these woman! Whimsy has been able to garner a special place in my memory bank as it was finally my turn for the proverbial SP first timer hehe, ever since I read Birbboy?s review of Valentina with him being her first ever client I was jealous and hoped that my turn would eventually come for me to be able to claim a first timer. It certainly did and I must admit I became quite smitten with Whimsy.

Gentlemen if you have not yet booked a session with any of these ladies trust me do yourself a favor and do it soon. It does not matter if you book a single session, duo or more you will not be disappointed in any way whatsoever. Life is too short to miss out on spending time with any of these ladies.

I was completely spent physically and mentally Friday afternoon, my legs were shaking my arms were shaking, my mind was just blown away with what all transpired. That evening numerous friends were over for a small gathering and I could not believe how many people commented on my shaking arms while pouring drinks, all I could do was smile make up an excuse and daydream about the real reason they were shaking. To truly give everyone an idea of how spent physically I was, finally on Monday morning I was able to have an almost full erection, Saturday and Sunday basically left me with being able to only achieve a partial erection if you can even call it that 20.gif nah I have to be honest just plain limp. The only thing I can say to that is WOW did I ever have a blast.

Investment: $$$$$ $$$$$ $$$$$.4

Hotel: $$.8

Misc: $

Experience and Memories: Priceless beyond my imagination and belief

Contact is through Sydnee here on the board

I would like to say thank you to Isabella, Katrina, KZ Devil, Sydnee, Valentina, Whimsy, and Zexy for truly giving me the TIME OF MY LIFE, the afternoon we spent together is a time that will live in my memory forever and always bring me smiles.

that is unbelievable, how can you possibly handle all that. I wouldn`t know which way to go. Thanks for the great review

Wow, I'm in awe and I would have to say Kudos to you for having the balls (and I mean big BALLS) to take on 7 hot SP's at the same time. Maybe one day when I grow big enough balls, I can aspire to be in your shoes......What a dream! only Heff could do better and he is untouchable.

Hun