Ann Coulter gets shut down in the best way possible.

This just goes to show that John Franklin Stephens is smarter than a lot of people out there. What a brilliant response, he deserves a standing ovation. People like John make this world a better place to live in. I hope that this response touches peoples hearts and opens peoples eyes. It shows that a little kindness goes a long way. The best part about this whole response is how he invites Ann to go to the Special Olympics. I really hope she goes and gives a public apology.

Oh, dear. Do we have to talk about Ann Coulter? I really think the best thing to do would be to ignore her. She exists on the oxygen of publicity and attention... depriving her of those things is probably the nastiest thing anyone can do to her.

OOI, is she publicizing a new book at the moment? By amazing coincidence, she often seems to be when she says something that receives widespread attention.

I agree with Phadreus, Coulter goes out of her way to offend as many people as possible and thrives off the attention. She's a witch with an ugly soul. Her mouth has gotten her fired several times, she's been caught lying more times than most adults can count, she called Vietnam war amputee veterans soft to their face on national television, telling them it was little wonder they lost (that particular one cost her a job). She is a spiteful, bitter, hate mongering bigot. This is just another example of how disgusting she is on the inside. Here's hoping this prompts a tidal wave of public shame that gets her laughed out of whatever job she currently has.

C'mon guys. Your a little over the top here. She used the expression "retarded," she didn't use the noun. I'm not defending her, but she doesn't have horns growing out of her head, nor is she the foul issue of Satan (smile) or anything like that. And there is much truth behind many of her points despite the fact that she can have a particularly abrasive way, at times, of expressing those thoughts.

PS. Looks like she did use the noun, which is very regretful, even when referring to Obama.

Edited by Kubrickfan
  • Like 1