What Are You Creating....?

Do you believe you are what you think you are, and that you ultimately have the power to shape your own life based on your beliefs?

Do you beleive that when you have an outlook of LACK, lack of happiness, prosperity, abundance of any kind that, that is how you will experience the world? Will you only see a life that is lacking.

Does the opposite also apply?

What do you think makes some more successful than others? Is it drive? Ambition? Luck? or an unfailing belief that they are going to make it no matter what?

If I asked you what your passion is, could you tell me your living it everyday?

Does it make a difference to success? Whether your living your dream? Whether you absolutely love what you do?

As opposed to going to work at a job you need rather than want. Because its something you have to do. To survive.

If you could give it all up today and follow your dream would you?

I guess ultimately my question is. Are you living YOUR best life. Are you doing the things that make YOU happy?

Musings from me...

Jade x

• Like 1

Hello, Jade

This is weird because I was just talking about this the other day. I do think that thinking positively brings good in your life. The trick is to think about all the things you do want in your life. If you want something in particular think about all the good things about that thing or situation.

Although, I believe on trying to be a better person everyday whether it's by going to school, being a better person or just getting a new job(If your not happy with the one you got) ect. I believe that I am on the path I am for a reason and why not try to enjoy it as much as I possibly can. The experiences we go through shape who we are. So cheers to being a happy and positive person. Great thoughts and wonderful thread.

Here's a good song.

I strongly believe in the power of attraction. I know from experience that I can control my experience here on earth in this lifetime. I used to get consumed with life's challenges and adversaries. But now look at these situations as opportunity to grow....grow bigger, better and stronger.

I wrote an essay once in university, it was " what IS happiness?" Is it the same as success? My answer is: I think all humans have an innate need to be of good service to the world. Weather we notice it or not. Everyone has a drive to do something that either is a fleeting moment of good service or a lasting one. IE: the elderly man who tries to lift heavy object for his wife. OR a lasting service like a charity group. OR the SP who has helped someone with low esteem issues. So I think, in my definition, I am successful and have happiness in my life:) As I know I provide a good service to many people who needed someone to care and touch. I know what I do, has had a lasting effect on those whom I have encountered.

Am I living out my passion? Well yes. I am passionate about people. I truly want the one who feels down in the dumps to be lifted and to enjoy their life!

I want to do more though. I have bigger dreams, such as animal shelters, human rights, etc...although I may not be able to own one, I can and do contribute with money and my time. So in this way I am living my dream too!

We DO have control over our happiness and life situation. And what is not in my control, I let go of. I only worry when something that is within my control goes wrong...then I can do my best to fix it...but if not in my control, then I allow the universe to take control of it.

NICE TOPIC!! Thanks:)

• Like 1

I can only second all the good advice above. As I grow older I am more and more sure that happiness is a choice. I understand that some people have a bad lot and tragedy enters all of our lives from time to time. However, for the most part, you can have a better and happier life by letting go of the bad stuff and concentrating on the good.

I guess I should add that I also believe the old saying "The harder you work, the better your luck will be". If you are unhappy with something in your life, change it or learn to accept it.

I belive in Karma, so being good brings good, being bad, brings negativity and so on. I think humans have a need to be loved, wanted, needed and appreciated, do good and good will come back to you, be helpful and someone will help you. Love something or someone and love will come back to you.

We all have the ability to control our destiny, to pave our roads, even when fate steps in. Sometimes it's not how you act that will make the biggest difference but how you REact.

My biggest life challenge is finding what my role is, we all have a role to play, some are lucky and know from chilhood what they were put here for, what they excel at, others, like myself go through life wondering, searching, it makes life exciting, challenging and mysterious. But to reach a complete happiness I think discovering ones role, and living it, being kind and helpful and giving would be the ultimate in a fullfilled life.

• Like 1

I truly beleive we create our own circumstances by thought word and deed.

I have an unfailing belief that the universe adores me and is aways trying to do whats best for me.

Obstacles, situations are there for your growth. Some of the worst things that have happened to you often produce the greatest results.

I also have the belief that I can have what I want. That Im loved enough by the universe and myself to allow myself to have it.

I think some of us like Christy said struggle with what our role is. Thats frustrating. But I've come to learn that if you follow your path do what makes you happy your role will come to you.

I think if you make decisions based on whats going to make you happiest then you've made the right decision and the people around you are happy as well.

sadly we primarily live in a society where we are in a constant barrage of negativity. Rarely on the news, the newspaper is there something wonderful happening.

I'd love to say Im positive all the time but the fact is..Im human. shit pisses me off occasionally. lol

I think the trick is not to hide from it. Let yourself get mad and then let it go. Dwelling on it serves no one. Most especially. Yourself.

Thank you for your input. I LOVE knowing what and how people think, its fantastic.

And I have to say. Im not at all surprised at the ladies responses on this topic. You are all incredibly giving and genuine and talented women. We are lucky to have you. Not only here. But the world is a better place for having you in it.

Jade xo

• Like 1