Jaja hot asian girl

this is my first time giving a review and it was my first time seeing a new asian girl, she post she is 100lb, and 36dd not, maybee 32 b, but still very nice, always called me babe. she was willing to do what ever i wanted, gave good bbbj, just had a great time, very nice incall by royalwood, i was sceptical at first thought this was a scam but i tried and it was great, avg price. will try more of the asians in the future.

She's from Asia and hardly speaks any English so you're not going to have any conversation with her which to me is something I prefer to be able to do. Photo not accurate but she's attractive enough and energetic. Very reasonable hh rate which included bbbj. Extremely clean and modern premises in a very safe location.

ya she looks nothing like that picture.

age would be probably late 40's, but since she's asian, looks in her 30's. a bit on the darker side, i would guess chinese

best bbbj i've had, was not disappointed with the session despite not as advertised