CERB VALUED MEMBER AWARD TIME AGAIN! - Vote starts May14th 2009 - Nominate now!

cerbaward.jpg

What is this?

This logo next to a users name signifies that this member contributes a lot of information on cerb that other member find valuable!

Do you have someone you would like to nominate?

You can PM us and we will add the person's name to the vote poll (or) post a thread in this section publicly. The only rule, you can not nominate yourself. You can nominate SP's or General Members but please do not nominate your favorite SP if she does not contribute in the discussions here on the site.

Congratulations to the Current Members who hold this honor are...

• Dreamer8
  • Carole
  • Cowboy Kenny
  • dummpy

Nominate your favorite contributor now!

The next poll will go online with all the members names who have been nominated on WEDNESDAY AUG 14th and the person with the top votes will receive the next award by the end of the month!

Get your nominations in now!

So far we have the following nominations...

• No One

I will keep adding to the list as the nominations come in. (Please do not try to nominate yourself).

Canceled.. we will try it again in a few months as no one nominated anyone. Guess with the new rep points and post of the month nominations everyone may be done with this.

I have to say his award was well justified. I just discovered CERB yesterday (I've been a longtime member of another board), but came upon Kenny's BLOG. His 2008 Review highlighted CERB and that led me here. Nice to have more Ottawa info to make informed decisions.

nominations for the next award:

Capitalman

Igotaboner

Loneskater

Secret Admirer

• Like 2

Guest Ou**or**n

I would also like to Cumquat nominated, he has contributed many great posts.

Don't post them here... when you see the new announcement go up post the nominations on that one. No one nominated anyone last time so hopefully the next one will be better.

After reading all the posts in this thread, I can't really understand whether there are nominations now underway (or they've been canceled?) and if I want to nominate someone, how do I do it?

After reading all the posts in this thread, I can't really understand whether there are nominations now underway (or they've been canceled?) and if I want to nominate someone, how do I do it?

"Do you have someone you would like to nominate?

You can PM us and we will add the person's name to the vote poll (or) post a thread in this section publicly."

"Do you have someone you would like to nominate?

You can PM us and we will add the person's name to the vote poll (or) post a thread in this section publicly."

One of the things that confused me was Mod's post which said.

"Don't post them here... when you see the new announcement go up post the nominations on that one."

I'll PM Mod.

Lol, this is not an active nomination. He had tried to start one and I guess no one nominated, so I decided to post early nominations on this inactive one so we could hopefully get one started next time with nominations in place.

My bad, sorry for confusing everyone was just trying to make sure we didn't miss the award for someone again by not nominating. Mod will post an active award thread when the next award is about to start so we can put in our nominations.

I was going to run this every 4 months but in May no one nominated anyone (Guess I should have just deleted the thread).. So we will do it twice a year (every 6 months) so come July 1st to 13th we will nominate and july 14th to 30 we will vote. (I always miss the mark by a day or two so don't hold me to those exact dates but I will post it around those times.