Not sure why, if it is the season, or the fact I have gone from SP to MA, but every time I lie down for a nap in the afternoon, I wake up in the middle of having the big "O"!

It is like I am dreaming of whatever, then suddenly....my dream shifts and all of a sudden the topic of the dream changes. It usually changes to me finding a dildo, and just before the big "O" I wake up. Sometimes I force myself to stay asleep just a few min longer to finish...lol.

I remember when I turned 30, wet dreams were almost a nightly occurrence. One time it felt so real I thought someone was really there! But these dreams no one is there, just me and my toy! hahahah....

Do many women in their 30's-40's experience this? I dont think it reflects my sex life, cause I do have a great sex life! But yes naturally I do have less then when I was SP. Perhaps a spike in hormones? The moon and stars? lol...

I cant seem to figure out if I like this wet dream sensation...or not? I somehow feel short changed when it happens. Like I missed the opening credits to a good movie, lmao...

Ladies, care to share?

I'm not 30 yet and I have wet dreams all the time. It can get rather annoying because I wake up all sexually frustrated. My other dreams are very vivid so why shouldn't my sex dreams be. They say that you dream about what you were thinking about last and maybe you've been wanting a little attention, wink, wink.

I have high levels of very controlled lucid dreaming where I can do what ever I want in a dream, wake up anytime, and still hear everything around me.

It's annoying at times, as I find I don't get a full deep sleep sometimes, but its also awesome because I can shag anyone I want :D My dreams aren't wet any more as I simply wake up before cumming.

One time I dreamt I fell off a ladder, and in reality, I was falling off the bed. Recognizing this, I stuck out my arm and stopped myself from hitting the floor before I even woke up with me starring at the floor with my arm stuck out. Would have done a faceplant for sure.

So now, when there is a lady in a dream of mine, I always approach them and ask if they wanna shag - funny how the answer is always Yes :D